I guess hes cute - fake dating (5)

I wake up for school the next day and i have about 20 minutes until the triplets are going to be here. How am i meant to pretend anymore?

" hey babe." Matt calls when i walk to the car. " hi baby." I reply, my insides twisting. I sit in the passenger seat because Chris has moves next to Chris. I suck in a breath and matt places his hand on my thigh to calm me. His hand is warm and i drum my fingers against his palm.

" see you guys, i have to get to design." Nick calls and he leaves us walking off with his friends. " okay i see the lacrosse guys, see you guys at lunch." Chris says and heads off to a group of boys. Its just me and matt stood at the school entrance, holding hands. " you okay." Matt asks and i nod, pulling him through the school doors.

I walk to my locker and Ethan is across the hall, his eyes angry and trained on matt. I scoff and roll my eyes, shooting him a pointed look. I grab my math book and put it in my bag.

I kiss matt and i look to see Ethan angry and he storms off. " i thought we only kissed when needed." He reminds me and i tell him Ethan was there. After i say that he deflates but nods along.

" you okay." I say and he nods, and flashes a smile. I walk him to english because maths is further. " bye, see you at lunch." I say and he nods. I want to kiss him. But he's already half way to his seat. I wave in the window and he puckers his lips and kisses the air. I laugh and head to maths even more confused than this morning.

Because its Friday the lacrosse players skip last lesson to practice and then they go home and come back. So i drive matt home after practice and i go home to change for the match. Im wearing matts a white denim skirt and matts jersey. I put my hair in a ponytail and a little makeup. And i put blue laces on my air forces.

'Hey, want me to pick you up?' Matt texts me and i tell him im ready and to come over whenever. He texts me, 'Omw' and i smile.

I hear the car pull into the drive way and i jump to open the door and i see matt in sweats heading to the door. " i was gonna ring the bell." He says, when he looks up his mouth drops open. " you look great, thanks for dressing up babe." He says and emphasises the last word.

" thank you baby." I laugh and get in the car, his face is flushed and mine is too because i feel warm all of a sudden. When we get to school theres a massive crowd and i find the group of girlfriends and matt heads to the changing rooms.

" y/n, come here." I hear a voice call and its Ethan behind me. I ignore him and face the field, matt will be out anytime soon. " go away." I say and he comes closer and leans against the railing next to me. " im sorry, i want you back. Look at you." He says and rests a hand on the small of my back. "Get off me." I say and he jerks his hands away like im on fire.

" why would i be with you when you cheated on me." I ask and look at him pointedly. " because." He stumbles. " Because what? Your disgusting, now leave me the fuck alone." I spit and he rolls his eyes. Anger burns inside me to see he dosent care. " GO THE FUCK AWAY. Dont roll your eyes at me, you dont deserve to be pissed i do. Go stick your dick in some other random chick." I shout and push at his chest and he walks off, muttering under his breath.

" what was that?" I ask running after him, angel, Chris' girlfriend follows me but im running after him. " fuck off, what did you say." I say and he whimpers into the changing room and i know i shouldn't but i run straight in and push at Ethan. " say it, tell me what was so important that you needed to mutter under your breath, fucking coward." I shout and matt is stood, ready to pounce.

" your fucking crazy." Ethan spits and matt grabs my wrist and pulls me out the changing room. " FUCK YOU. MAN WHORE." I shout and matt drags me out and pins me to the wall outside. " what was that?" He asks and i shrug, my confidence gone all of a sudden.

" he tried to get back with me, and then started rolling his eyes." I say and matts eyes widen and he looks angry. " okay, go sit with nick and ill sort this out, were playing in two minutes." He says and i open my mouth to argue but he scolds me with his eyes and i plod back to the bleachers.

The game is intense, the goals are so close but our school team is ahed by one. Ethan gets tackled and the other team score a goal. The students from the other school roar and theres 5 minutes and its tied.

Matt is running through the field and passes the ball to Chris, and when matts in position he passes is to matt. " score baby." I whisper to myself but nick smiles at me. " he will." Nick wiggles his brows and i cheer when matt scores. The time is like 30 seconds until the game is over and im jumping in the stands cheering for matt. The team cheer together and when they starts to walk to their friends i run onto the field and fling myself into matts arm.

I pull at his neck and kiss him while he holds my waist. I pull back and smile. But he shakes his head and pulls me back in for a kiss. " i thought we only kissed if we needed to." I tease him and he laughs. " i need to kiss you. I need you y/n." He smiles and i kiss him. I cant get enough of him.

" well done brother." Nick says and hugs both his brothers. " lets get something to eat." Chris suggests and matt shake his head. " were gonna celebrate together." Matt says and i smile up at him, clinging to his arm.

" where are we going." I ask while the window down driving. " the beach, i need to tell you something." He says and i smile. We get a sundae and eat it sat on the beach.

" i like you for real, a month into this i wanted you so bad. Will you be my girlfriend for real." Matt asks and i nod. " i liked you a month in too." I say and tackle him so im straddling him and kissing him. " would it be crazy to swim." He asks and i shake my head. We run into the sea and splash about. With my boyfriend.

My real life boyfriend.