I watch marvel for the 'plot'

I know i still have requests but i randomly thought about this and needed to write it. Give me a little time!

" hey nick, wanna hang out. Matts busy this morning." I chirp into the speaker and nick says i can come over whenever. I smile and kick on my shoes and I head to my car to drive over.

I drive over and park on the side of the road, even though theres no car in the drive. I knock on the door because it still feels weird to walk straight in.

" come in, im watching marvel." He says and closes the door behind me. " which one?" I ask and he pauses to show me the title. " the winter soldier." Nick says and i smile and sit on the arm chair.

" ooh Chris Evans." I sing and he laughs at me with wide eyes. " girl, seriously." Nick shouts and i smile and a blush creeps up my cheeks.

" what about matt?" He asks and i open my eyes wide. " i like matt but CHRIS." I shout and the door opens and the two laughing boys walk in.

" hey baby. What you doing here?" Matt asks and kisses my hair. " has Nick dragged you to watch marvel." He asks and i laugh.

" want me to save you?" He whispers in my ear and i laugh and wave him off. " im good." I laugh and look over at nick who is looking at me already.

" what?" Matt asks and i shake my head and turn back to the tv. " nothing baby, ill be up when its done." I say and he walks off.

" ill return her after she finishes simping for CHRIS EVANS." Nick shouts and i throw him my middle finger.

" who, show me?" Matt asks and then steve appears on the screen. " him." Nick says and i laugh and matt rolls his eyes and walks off.

" uh ohh." Nick whistles and i roll my eyes and push my self up. I go to matts room and he's laid on his bed, scrolling through tik tok.

" whats up." I ask and rub his shoulder, he squirms away and i frown. " you have to tell me whats wrong." I say and he ignores me and scrolls on his phone.

" tell me, please matt. I want to help?" I plead and he sucks in a deep breath. " is Chris Evans really better than me." He asks me and turns his phone off to lay flat on his back.

" Where did you get that idea." I ask and rub my hand along his neck. He sits against his headrest and i sit on his lap and hold his head in my hands.

" baby i like you way more, i mean its you. Your just everything anyone could want, i love you." I whisper and kiss him on the lips.

" its just a stupid celeb crush, it means nothing. You cant tell me you dont have a celeb crush." I laugh and he smiles.

" okay, fine." He smiles and i lay my head in the crook of his neck. " we okay." I ask and he nods, pulling me closer to his chest.

" we are, im sorry." He apologies and i wipe his cheek. " no need to say sorry." I say and lay down next to him. I hold him in my arms and kiss his back.

" love you matt." I whisper and he laughs and presses his back to my lips. " i love you too." He tells me and i smile against him and rest my hand across his stomach.

Authors note - i know i have more requests i just think of random imagines and write them so i dont forget them. Ill probably cram them in all this weekend and get them to you on monday! 💕