Breathe baby.

Its the first day of tour and were all really exited. I stayed over at matts house last night with my suitcases in the hall, all ready and packed. I wanted to stay over so the last night in a proper bed was comfy, because mines a single and matts is a double.

" morning baby." Matt says and i smile. I wake up and see him fully clothed. " wait, are we leaving now." I ask and he shakes his head. I sit up and get out of bed. " nah, were picking up Malcolm in 1hour." He says and i sigh. " okay." I say and head for the bathroom, kissing matts head.

After im changed in a hoodie and jeans i roll my suitcase to the tour bus. We get in and its the best thing on the earth. We look around while our driver takes us to pick up the others.

" first tour baby!" Malcom cheers and we all cheer too. The driver heads in the way to the first arena.

Matt gets the camera out and we show the camera around the bus. " look bunk beds." Trilly says and hops onto one of them. Malcom laughs and Chris is already in the room in the back of the bus.

We play card games while driving to the LA concert. When we get there we head to the green room and film. I dump the bags in the room and meet the others on the stage.

Trilly and Malcom do sound checks and we all stand where the audience are meant to and watch them. We cheer and they smile so hard while they sing.

" people are coming in." Matt smiles and i kiss him and him and his brothers walk to their stools to sign photos and meet people.

" come on y/n, Malcolm has a movie on." Madi says and i nod and follow her to the green room where theres some superhero movie. Im feeling very out of breath because its been a hectic day and we have been running around all day. " wheres my inhaler?" I ask. They shrug and look around for it. " its in matts bag." Madi says and passes it to me. I sit next to her. After the movie ends the triplets come in and tell Trilly he's out first. I leave my inhaler in the green room and head to the stage area to watch Trilly play.

He jumps around while singing and the crowd is going crazy, we all go out and jump around. The crowd is so loud and im jumping around near matt, sining along to the words.

" matt, my inhaler. I need it." I say and i dont think he can hear me so i walk off but rest against the wall to catch my breath. But i cant.

" MATT." I shout and no one can hear me but Lara can hear me so she runs over to me and holds my shoulders. " i need matt, my inhaler." I say and she nods. She calls matt over then heads off to get my inhaler.

" Baby, whats wrong?" Matt asks, sitting across me. " i need my...inhaler." I say, my breath becoming desperate. I need air now.

" here." He says and pulls an inhaler out his pocket. Im confused since i left it in the green room. " what?" I say but he pushes it to my mouth and i take 3 deep breaths.

" thank you." I say and he smiles, he kisses my head and i puff on the inhaler once more. " fuck. That was close. I thought i left this in the green room." I say and he smiles. " its mine." He says.

" what, i didn't know you had asthma." I say and he shakes his head, pocketing the inhaler. " i dont, i keep it on me incase you need it." He says and i smile and hug him. Lara comes running out the corridor with my inhaler and shes panting when she gives it to me. " thanks, matt had one." I smile and she nods.

" okay, get back on stage. They want to see you." She pants and i nod. " lets go." He says and he helps me get up of the floor.

We go back on stage and i dont jump but im enjoying myself. Malcom is preforming pictures and im singing along with madi.