🎉100 PART SPECIAL🎉 (3)

Nick comes over to my house the next day and we watch a movie.

" want a drink." I ask nick and he nods. I head to the kitchen and hear a knock on the door. I open the door and matt is stood there, his hair is messed up which makes it seem he hasn't had any sleep.

" y/n please talk to me." He says and i push him out the doorway, i dont want nick to hear. " please go home, nick is here. Ill text you later." I say and he shakes his head.

" please." I whine and he walks off. I grab our sodas and make my way up to my room. " why did you take so long? Who was at the door?" Nick asks and the truth isn't an option right now. " my neighbour. Asking a question." I lie and he shrugs his shoulder and returns to his phone.

" alright me and Alahna are going to her house for dinner, see you later." Nick says and i lead him to the door and wave while he drives off. He smiles and blows a kiss exaggerated and i laugh and go back inside.

I resist the urge to text matt all night and get some homework done. I eat dinner and turn down the invite to go out with nick tonight down.

" early night, school tomorrow." My mom says and i nod and get into bed and carry on reading my book. I hear the door open and think its my mom but theres no one there, just heavy footsteps. Matt. At my window. Fuck he's opening the window.

" God its cold out there." He says and i smile at the crudeness of the situation, i hop up and close my door. " shhh." I hush him and he smiles.

" now can we talk." He asks. " well you did just break in, theres been better times." I joke and he frowns.

" y/n i really do like you. Im going to tell Nick. I would love you to be there when i am." He says and my eyes widen. " WHAT, are you serious. We cant be together." I say and he looks taken back.

" why, nick will get over it." He says so sure but im sceptical. " i love you with all my heart." He whispers and holds me close and kisses me. I melt into his mouth and i pull back first. " i want you more than anything but nick." I sigh and rest my forehead on his.

" please. Y/n. I need you so bad. Lets tell nick. Ill beg him if i really need to." He begs and i kiss him. " okay, but what if he dosent accept it." I cry and he kisses me again and comforts me.

" ill deal with him, lets tell him tomorrow." He says and i nod. He leaves and i lay back in my bed, i hardly sleep that night.

~After school~

I see matt stood against the car and i walk up to him. " wheres nick?" I ask and he shrugs. " should be out any minute." He says and i nod. I stand next to him, not to close. Dont want to tip nick off yet.

" ugh lets go, i dont wanna be here." Nick groans and i smile. We drive home and nick invites me over to do some homework.

" hey nick, can we talk to you." Matt says and nick looks skeptical. " okay, so i like y/n and she likes me. We wanted to tell you. We hope you can move on and be okay with this because i really like her." Matt breathes and nick stands frozen.

" sure, just dont disappear on me y/n." He shrugs and i run and jump into nicks arm. " i love you so much. Thank you!" I say and kiss his cheek.

" i promise to be your bff forever." I say and he laughs. " aren't we doing homework." I ask.

" hang out with lover boy." He laughs and i smile and kiss matt. " we did it." I whisper and he nods. I do homework on matts bed and he plays video games and after he's finished he cuddles into me and kisses my head. I love him.

*authors note, sorry this is late! I didn't even know i started a pt3 but this is it done! Ty for all your support. Still more to come. And also read ARC2CUTE stories. BC THEY ARE AMAZING!!! <3 love you all you can still request.*