I love you...

Requested by ElizaIrlik

Nick just invited you around so you could proof watch the video before it gets posted, because you were a special guest. Its been an hoir since its posted and your all just say ok your phone.

When all of a sudden matt just gets up and goes to his room, slamming the door.

" whats up with him." I ask and they both shrug, but make no effort to move.

" matt are you okay." I ask and knock on the door. I hear a muffled crying sound and i knock again.

" uh...yeah...Wait a minute." I hear and i hear him shuffling around in his room.

" whats up." He asks, leaning in the doorway. I look at him funny, i can tell he's been crying. I pull him in for a hug.

" are you sure YOUR okay." I say and he starts to cry into my shoulder. I pat his back and he pulls his head up.

" whats wrong." I ask and he walks into his room and sits on the edge of his bed.

" i was checking the video comments and seeing if people liked it and i saw a bunch of these horrible comments." He tells me and my heart shatters when i see the tears fall.

" here have a tissue." I say and pass him one out my bag. He laughs and wipes his eyes.

" matt you okay." Chris and nick ask and he bursts out all together again and i leave nick and chris to help him.

The next day!

"Hey im here, and i bought snacks." I say and knock on matts door.

" hell yeah, come in." He says and makes room to lay on his bed for me.

" wheres nick and chris, i didn't see them." I ask.

" nick is out with Alahna and chris is asleep." He tells me and i nod my head. I pull out the bags of candies and he takes them by the handful. He shifts around the bed to be at the farthest point he can be.

" i love you." He blurts out. He looks at me, his face is bright red.

" i love you too matt, thank tou." I reply and pat his shoulder. He looks beaten down and i dont follow.

" no, i love you...not like a friend." He stutters and i drop my jaw.

" you do, what." I say, complete shock in my voice.

" I've always liked you but yesterday night after you comforted me i couldn't get you out my mind all night." He confesses and i smile from ear to ear.

" oh my god, Im in so much shock right now." I say and he looks scared for what im going to say.

" do you maybe like me back." He asks and i see him look at everywhere but me. I place my hands gently on his face and kiss him. I just put my lips to his, simple, but i feel so much.

" yes." I whisper after i pull back. I keep my hands on his face and he cups my hands.

" oh thank god." He breathes a relief. We sit on the bed with his arm around me and he tells me all about when he started liking me.

This is not what i would expect!

My boyfriend now is THE matthew sturniolo.