I guess hes cute - fake dating :) pt1

" listen your wayy hotter than him." Nick reassures me and pats my back. I laugh with tears still streaming down my face.

" hey nick, where did you put my-." Someone stops and i hear the door creak open. I see nicks younger brother walk in and he immediately stops and the sight of me crying.

" hi matt." I sniff and wipe my nose on my sleeve. He laughs awkwardly and backs toward the door. " ill come by later nick." He laughs. I cry again and flop back on nick bed.

" im making everyone cry." I cry and he comforts me. " your so hot and you are that bitch, dont cry over someone who ain't worth it." He smiles and i nod. I wipe my tears and he jumps up and holds out a hand. " okay come on, lets go eat." He smiles and i nod.

" hey matt wanna take us to Denny's, y/n is heartbroken." He says and i smile to try to convince him. " sure i want pancakes." He says and we smile and head to the car.

We drive to Denny's and its pretty much empty so we get sat down as soon as we get in. We sit in the back booth and we order food.

" so y/n what happened." Matt asks and nick swats his arm.  " dont bring it up so soon." He whispers and matt rolls his eyes. The waiter brings out our food and we start to eat.

" Ethan cheated on me." I blurt and he furrows his brows. " why? Your gorgeous." He blurts out and i flush red. " matts right, he was so mid." Nick laughs and i smile. " yeah." I agree.

" fuck him." Matt says and i smile. We finish our food and i lean back in the booth. " im so done with today, im tired." I groan and nick nods.

" ill drive you home." Matt says and i thank him. " wait i left my phone at your house." I say and he smiles. " thats fine, well go home and then ill take you home." He says and i thank him.

I pay for the food to say thank you and we go home. I quickly run in to get my phone and matt waits in the car, nick plops onto the couch and i kiss his cheek and thank him.

" bye bae." He says and i kiss the air. I wave and head out to the car. When i get home i see someone at the door and i think its a delivery guy but when he turns around its Ethan.

" shit its Ethan." I say and try to sink into the seat. Matt laughs and i see Ethan walk to my window. I roll it down slowly and he leans his head through the window. " I've been waiting for you all day." He says and frowns. " okay?" I ask and he looks taken back.

" you didn't turn up, get out the car now!" He raises his voice and attempts to open the car door but its locked. " sorry man, shes been with me all day. Shes a-lot of fun." Matt winks and he rests his hand on my thigh and i see Ethan look down to see his hands on my thigh.

" so you just move on?" Ethan says and i scoff. " you cheated on me! Ethan your so dumb." I shout and he rolls his eyes and backs away from the window. Matt smiles and gets out, he reaches around Ethan and opens my door. Matt holds his hand out and i jump out. He locks the door and rests his hand on my hip, low. Uncomfortably low. But his hand on my hip is really warm and kind of nice.

" Bye Evan." Matt calls and i laugh. " its Ethan." He calls and matt smiles down at me. " is it?" He asks and i laugh. I open my door and matt waves and leads me through the door and shuts it behind the both of us.

" that was fun!" I smile and matt agrees. I take off my hoodie and matt shifts from foot to foot. " is he still there?" Matt asks and i shift my eyes to the window and Ethan is still stood in shock in the driveway. " yep, he looks so shocked that i wouldn't like him cheating." I laugh and matt rolls his eyes.

Matt sits on the sofa and i bring him a soda. I turn on the tv and pass him the remote. " pick anything." I say and he scrolls through the channels and catches a cartoon. " you like this?" I ask and he nods, blushing red.

We watch about an hour of tv when i realise its gone dark outside and i sit up, i realise my head has been resting on matts shoulder and he's  asleep.

" i think Ethan's gone." I laugh awkwardly and he smiles. " thanks for tonight." I say and he shrugs. He gets up and puts his shoes on and i hug him before he laughs.

When he leaves i turn the tv off and head upstairs. I get into bed that night dreaming about today, matts hand on my hip. My body tingles at the thought of his hands... on my hip.
I know its only been a couple days since Ethan cheated on me but would dating matt be so bad?