Stop saying sorry.

Im bringing Trevor in after we went on a run and as im walking in i throw his ball and knock a glass off the coffee table and it smashes all over the floor.

" Trevor come here." I shout and he pads over to me. Tears spring my eyes and i start to pick up the glass. I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs and i desperately pick up the glass, fuck.

~10 years ago.~

I was playing with my new barbie toy and i was running around the house with her flying in the air when i ran into my dads glass of beer and it fell of the counter and smashed, and the beer was running all over the floorboards.

"Oh no." I whispered and i heard the toilet flush and i rushed to get some kitchen roll to wipe it up but he was burning red when he saw me.

" FUCK, cant you just do anything right?" He shouted and i started to cry and he struck my cheek and when i started to clean up the glass i got shards of glass in my fingers and when i looked up into his eyes, crying, he didn't care.

" carry on, did i say stop. NOW." He shouted again and i cleaned it all up then had to run my hands under the water to clean the glass out my fingers.

" NO MORE FUCKING BEER." He shouted and i heard him slam the fridge. " useless bitch." He added and i cried harder and then added 4 band aids to my fingers.

He slammed the front door and all i remember is crying in my room, my fingers bleeding through the plasters. When my mom got home she shouted at him then slept in my bed with me, replacing the plasters and hugging me tight.

~Now~

"Y/n?" Matt shouts and i start to cry hysterically and pick up the glass. " im sorry." I cry and he looks confused and pulls me away from the glass.

" ill get a brush." He says and i cry and keep saying sorry, he reassures me its okay and he starts to clean it up and a piece of glass cuts my pinkie finger and i start to cry but carry on picking up the glass.

"Y/n stop, your cut." He says and i shake my head and keep saying sorry. He picks me up and drags me to the kitchen, he runs my hands under the sink and gets the glass off my hands.

" im so sorry baby, how much was the glass." I sniff and he pulls me in so my head fits perfectly in the crook of his neck.

" dont worry, its fine." He reassures me and i shake my head. " its not, im so fucking useless." I sob and he kisses me and rubs circles on my back. " sorry." I whisper and kiss his cheek.

" stop saying sorry its alright, as long as your okay i am." He says and i kiss him and push off the counter and wrap my legs around him. He holds me and i kiss him allover his face.

" did Trev stand in the glass." I ask and he shakes his head. Trev comes walking in at the sound of his name and wags his tail and his tongue is sticking out. " aww he's fine, look." Matt says and i sniff and nod. " okay." I say and matt finishes cleaning up the mess and we lay on his bed and nap.

A/n: i know this is short but i was really frustrated bc i didn't know if it was good but?? I cant remember who requested it but if you did, tell me in comments and ill give credit!!!