two

Kao

"Get out."

The shorter guy looked back and commanded me.

My throat was all hoarse and painful from all the screaming I did in the car as we travelled for I had no idea how many minutes or hours as all I did inside the car was yell and asked for help when I finally realized what was happening.

"We're here."

I ran towards the window and checked outside.

It was still raining and the surrounding was very dark.

It's obvious how we were in the middle of nowhere.

And even if we were somewhere, I wouldn't know still as the vehicle was overly tinted and the surrounding was very dark because of the rain.

"Where are we? What are you going to do to me!?! I don't have any money. No one would give you a ransom in exchange for me. I'm broke and orphaned. I'm also unhealthy, I didn't have enough nutrients in my body so my organs wouldn't be of any value in the black market so please. Please, just let me go. I swear, I won't tell anyone about this please."

I was sure these were bad men out to get an unsuspecting guy all soaked up in the rain in the middle of the night in a deserted alley.

I had heard and read about these people in the news but I really didn't pay much attention then.

I was busy earning a living and surviving that I didn't have time to bother with news that didn't concern me until then.

Damn!

I should really have planned my escape from my toxic relatives a little better than just running away in the middle of the night with a storm ranging above me.

"Sir-!"

I was about to plead again when the shorter guy cut me off.

"Will you just get off so I could go back to watching my favorite tv series?"

He snapped and I couldn't help but to sat back on my seat.

"Hey! Talk to him nicely. The boss would not like it if he heard about you chiding his man."

Oh my god!

The boss?

His man?!?

Am I being sold to a dirty old sexual predator!?!

"Sir, please-."

The tall guy looked at me with an amused look on his face.

"You can go and have a change of clothes now. The boss is waiting for you.

He said as he reached and opened the door on my left and nodded for me to get off the car.

The anxiety and nervousness I felt earlier was replaced by sudden awe and confusion when I realized what was on the other side of what seemingly the darkest place I saw earlier.

I looked around and realized that my scared ass could have pushed my eyes to play a trick on me as instead of a pitch black forest, it was a small hill surrounded by the city lights where a two story lavishly lit extravagant house was located in the center of it, was right before my very eyes.

I looked around to check on it once again, and to make sure I was not imagining things.

"Go on, they're expecting you."

The tall guy said and out of nowhere, three women in the same outfit advanced towards me.

"Good evening."