forty-six

Kao

I blinked at the unfamiliar ceiling as I played with both my thumbs twirling it over the other for I had no idea how long now.

The same way I had do idea what time it was at the moment but I really don't care.

What I do know and care about was the fact that I just slept with Pete.

Not once or twice but three fvcking times.

And this is after months of telling myself I'm over him and that I didn't want to have anything to do with him ever again.

The clown that I am.

I had so many opportunities to stop what was happening but I did nothing when Pete and I were kissing and he walked kissed towards his room where he asked me again if I was sure about what's about to happen.

"I'm not gonna ask you again."

He said right after he told me he wouldn't be able to stop himself the moment I'd let him kiss me again and instead of pushing him out of the way and running off to safety, I pulled him in for a kiss yet again and it all started from there.

Three rounds after and I even slept in his room, on his bed, with him.

Now what?

I groaned inwardly before I sighed loudly and looked to my left.

Pete's head was lulled towards my direction.

As he laid on his front next to me.

His right hand was up the pillow beside his head while the other was snaked over my naked chest down under my arms that I somehow got conscious to make even the slightest movement with the fear of waking him up as I'm still not ready to face him after what happened.

I sighed some more.

I could really be crazy.

And this is one of those days.

I shut my eyes closed and was about to heave a sigh yet again when there was a movement beside me and I turned towards Pete nuzzling my shoulders and hogging me closer to him.

Damn the position was uncomfortable but why am I letting him spoon me this way!?!

I bit on my lower lip this is bad.

I thought.

More so because I could already feel something poking me on my right thigh and just thinking about the fact that Pete and I were both naked under the sheets was enough to have my placid morning wood make a comeback.

"Uhh!"

I tried to shrug Pete of me and scooted away from him but the more I move, the more he would held on tightly on me.

"Pete!"

I finally called out when I realized that he was already awake despite his eyes being close.

"Hmm..."

He hummed his reply as he continued to snuggle me all the while the hard thing poking on my tight was almost half way through it and I panicked.

Having sex last night was one thing, having another one this morning is another and it's something I don't think I can muster the courage to do at this rate.

"Move!"

I tried to push him farther back but he seemed to have put his weight on me that I couldn't even shake him even a little.

"Pete!"

I groaned as I used my other feet to kick him and he could just do so much as groan very lightly on my neck and I couldn't help but get flushed when I felt the rawness of my behind after every movement.