fifty-two

Kao

Mature Content

"Ahhh!!!"

I moaned as I felt Pete's mouth on the crook of my neck as he continued thrusting deeper.

"Nghhh-ahhh!"

I moaned even louder when I finally felt that familiar spasm and I just had to cling tighter on him.

My arms were around his neck while my legs were. around his hips trying not to fall down as I got pinned down on the wall.

"I'm cum-ahhh!!! I'm coming!!! I'm coming-ahhh!!!"

I whispered as I held tighter in his neck and buried my face on his neck so as to prevent myself from screaming with the pleasure that I was feeling and disturb the whole compound even before I could officially move in.

"Ahhh!!!"

I held my head back at felt Pete smiling and kissing me on my neck before he made one more deep thrust and I came out convulsing on him.

How did I even end up in this situation when I was supposedly annoyed at my boyfriend and we were just supposed to check on my prospective place!?!

"Why would you do that!?!"

I asked him incredulously while we were in his car earlier.

He was clear about not liking the idea of me moving out that's why I was annoyed at him this whole time and now he barged in as I was with my friends announcing that he's my boyfriend and telling me he wanted to see the place I was eyeing for what is he crazy!?!

I was about to tell him that when he spoke and had me silent with what he said.

"Because that's what you do with the people you love, Kao. You support them even if you think their ideas are crazy."

I blinked at Pete.

I was not sure what to say.

I'm all torn up at the moment.

There were a lot of things that's going on in my mind right now that I can't seem to process everything at one go.

"You mean..."

I blinked at Pete when I finally found my voice.

He tutted before he turned towards me.

"Meaning, where do I make a turn or head to so we can check out the place you're supposed to stay as you ran away from me?"

I made a face at Pete.

When will he stop putting it that way!?!

"I'm not-."

He nodded and and turned towards my way in dismissal.

"I know. You're not running away, you just want to do things on your own yeah yeah, okay now, where to go?"

I furrowed my brows at Pete as I decided whether or not he was making fun of me or he was really serious.

"Why would you want to see it!?!"

I asked when I decided to see for myself and ask him instead.

"Why do you think?"

But the guy just had to retort my question with another question and I just had to heaved a sign and sat back on my seat before I turned towards him again.

"Why are you being mean again!?!"

I snapped as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Am I?"