23 - "mind to say it closer to my ear, Rogers?"

chapter 23
_________________________

TOP SECRET MISSION : THE MATCHMAKER GROUP

Sam
Guys I'm starting to think this is not a good idea.

Tony
Excuse me? What do you mean? We had planned everything perfectly.

Clint
Yeah exactly, what do you mean?

Sam
I just talked with Steve, he had admitted his feeling towards Natasha.

Wanda
Isn't that supposed to be a good news?

Sam
Yeah but he doesn't want to fight for her. And it's not right for us to force them to be together right?

Tony
Well yeah but firstly explain us why he is shutting his feelings down?

Sam
*explains*

Clint
So you are saying for this whole time, Steve had loved Natasha?

Tony
Oh my God, Wanda why did you never tell anything?

Wanda
I guess it is because he is denying it for some reasons.

Clint
So what should we do? Should we stop? Maybe we could just cheer Natasha so she will feel better about herself, I mean Wanda had also said she had 0% of interest to be in any relationship.

Sam
Cheering her up is not going to make her stop thinking that way of her.

Tony
Bird is right, Steve is probably the only way. He will never hurt her, well if he did I will probably make him frozen again.

Clint
Well yeah but like you said, we can't force them.

Wanda
I'm so confused with all the thoughs.

Clint
Yeah my brain couldn't handle this.

Tony
Not surprised.

Clint
Hey.

Wanda
Guys it's not the right time.

Tony
Sorry.

Clint
Sorry.

Wanda
Um Sam, do you happen to say anything to Steve?

Sam
Well I have give him a really good speech, or maybe a really good advice as a friend.

Wanda
And?

Sam
I told him to think about it again, I asked him is he going to waste this opportunity since coming back to life is not a small thing I asked him is he sure he's not going to take this chance.

Clint
That's pretty good.

Tony
Yeah I am highly impressed, is there anything more bird?

Sam
I said that maybe the universe let her came back to you, to give him another chance. So I tell him to think about it carefully.

Wanda
Do you think there's a chance of him changing his decision?

Sam
Well maybe, but I'm not sure.

Tony
Let's keep doing this guys.

Clint
You sure about this?

Tony
Let's try to do our plan first and if Steve had decided to stop, we stop. Who's with me?

Wanda
Alright then I'm in.