14 - steve rogers clingy hours

chapter 14
_________________________

Natasha was a bit startled, she wasn't expecting that to happen, in fact she didn't expect it to happen at all in ever again. Her heads are definitely full of question marks right now but she didn't pull away, she just stayed still but slowly she closes her eyes because the thought of Steve seeing her glaring at him wouldn't be a good idea.

By seconds, Steve hands moved to hold her face which made the kiss last longer. Natasha is still confused but she didn't dare to move a muscle but honestly, this isn't fun for her and Steve probably knows that too but dude's mind is too messed up right now to think about anything that's going to happen.

Started feeling uncomfortable, Natasha wanted to pull away but she's afraid it will upset him more, "but why do he kisses me though?" She asked herself. It was more than confusing because all he did was locking their lips together and stayed still why closing his eyes. Yep, no move at all. "Is he sleeping?" She asked herself again.

Finally having the courage to move a muscle, Natasha opened her eyes to see Steve still closing both of his eyes. In his mind, it's not that he wanted to kiss her this long, but he is terrified of what might happen when he pulled away, because he started to get conscious now. Steve is also confused of why Natasha didn't pulled away, nor moved.

After a few seconds, Steve opened both of his eyes as he found Natasha's eyes staring at him straightly, he jumped a bit as she pulled away from her looking panic. "I'M SORRY." Steve shouted. "I don't know what happened." Steve added panickly. Well he's not really lying, the urge to kiss her just flashes his mind earlier but he is also surprised by his actions but what surprises him more is that he couldn't hold himself.

"How dare you?!" Steve asked himself in disbelief.

Lucky for him, Natasha just returned a smile which made him confused as hell.

"You're not mad?" Steve asked in confusion.

"A bit actually." Natasha answered and Steve looked upset. "Because it was too long." She added and Steve looked sad. "And you make it awkward." Natasha laughed and Steve feel a bit relieved, but he still felt sorry for her.

"I'm really sorry, I got carried away." Steve said shyly.

"It's alright." Natasha said with a smile and Steve smiled back at her. "It was the most awkward kiss I ever had." She teased and Steve's face turned red so he covers it with both of his hands.

"I think it will be more awkward if my lips moved." Steve said defending himself, well he's not wrong so Natasha nodded.

"So, you're already feeling better?" Natasha asked with concern.

"Yeah, thanks to the jumpscare." Steve said as he uncovers his face. "I feel like a bad guy now." He said sadly.

"No you're not!" Natasha stated.

"You were comforting me then I suddenly.. um you know." Steve said looking away from her.

"I can't blame you for being carried away." Natasha shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, thank you so much for your words. It really moved my heart, I guess it was why I got carried away." Steve said with a heartfelt smile.