50 - party

chapter 50
_________________________

So it's finally party time

We all know every party that arranged by Tony Stark is just going to be a Tony Stark party, whatever occasion it is, even for Avengers reunification

With the fact that he is now a father, of course Tony has changed a lot, but when it comes to parties his asshole side flared up sadly, but nobody's perfect though and imperfections are what made us unique and beautiful.

Luckily today, it's less loud music, less alcohol and less people invited since there were no strangers.

The matchmaker group is gathering in separate place from the other fellow Avengers that came early (Rhodes, Peter Parker, Sam and Bruce with Vision busy babysitting Thor.) The four of them, Tony, Clint, Sam and Wanda celebrated their achievement happily and of course fighting over about who contributed most. Natasha was busy on herself and no where to be seen since she recently admitted her feelings, she felt a bit nervous to gather with them without the guests yet.

After a very long time of Steve looking at all sides and angles to find Natasha, Natasha is seen coming back in with Fury and Hill. Steve himself was confused as to why he couldn't calm down if he didn't see Natasha, well he is falling in love with her so he must have always thought about Natasha.

"Agent Romanoff how dare you!!" Fury said in anger and disbelief.

"Relax, get over it." Natasha rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Explain how to get over it." Hill joined in anger too.

"If only I didn't get snapped to dust by that purple alien, let alone jump off a cliff free fall, I'd definitely lock you up at HQ so you don't mess around." Fury said furiously.

"Like you think locking me up will stop me." Natasha scoffed in amused.

"She has her point." Hill agreed with a nod.

"Whatever I am so mad at you." Fury said as he left the two women and walked away for some drinks.

"What is it with him." Natasha asked in annoyance.

"He's just worried." Hill crossed her arms. "I mean really worried." She added sadly.

"Well he shouldn't be." Natasha said. "Because I can take care of myself." Natasha added with both eyebrows up.

"You see, when Fury and I got back, we were together since we were vanished together too." Hill said. "The first thing he said was, is the Avengers okay?" Hill added.

"Really?" Natasha asked with a smirk. "I thought he'll be saying about damn time you motherf*ckers." Natasha said with a laugh followed by Hill's laugh too.

"Believe it or not, I'm telling the truth." Hill said with both eyebrows up.

"When we heard about you and Tony, we were unable to say anything." Hill said sadly and Natasha looked at her emphatically.

"Fury locked himself in a room and.. I think he blamed himself for everything." Hill said. "The Avengers initiative was his idea afterall, and he just think both of you might be alive if it wasn't for his stupid ideas." Hill added.