7- "let's have our life, and most importantly, let's live it happily."

chapter 7
_________________________

"I'll be thinking about that." Natasha replied. "Thank you Wanda." She added with a sincere smile. But then Shuri came to them, "Excuse me, sorry for interrupting but I need Miss Maximoff at my lab." Shuri said.

"I don't think I can help anything with techs." Wanda said.

"It's not about techs, just follow me." Shuri said and both her and Wanda walks towards the lab as Wanda waved good bye to Natasha.

Natasha then decided to go out of the building, as she just walks to see the view, she smiled at Okoye as she walks past her and she ended up by the river. She took a seat near and just stared at the river.

She was thinking of what Wanda said. To be honest, what Wanda said is of course not wrong but somehow it felt so heavy in her heart to forgive her past mistakes.

Meanwhile with Wanda..

"So here it is." Shuri said happily as she showed Wanda her lab that is actually working for Vision.

"Shuri, what is this?" Wanda asked in confusion, her heart aches badly to see Vision unconsciously lay in front of her.

"I recreated Vision, just like what we should've done 5 years ago." Shuri replied with a smile. "I already added up the parts that were missing but we happen to need one more thing." She continues.

"You're not joking right?" Wanda asked again in disbelief, she could feel tears falling out from her eyes.

"This is real Wanda." Shuri replied with a sincere smile.

"Then, what is that one thing you lastly need?" Wanda asked as she wiped her tears away.

"You.. I mean your powers, as a change to the position of the mind stone, I think you can recreate something similar." Shuri explained. "Well I already had an idea but it will took time and now you happened to be here so I think it will be a really precious moment to remember if the person that Vision firstly see when he wakes up, happens to be you Wanda." She added up.

Again tears starting falling from Wanda's eyes as she walks closer towards Vision, Shuri then said "I know you can feel it, recreate it at his forehead."

Wanda then closes her eyes and feel her powers, as she remembers all the moments she had with Vision, it took a few minutes until she succeed on recreating a power similar to the mind stone, and by seconds Vision finally opened his eyes. Their eyes locked with each other, and just by that, it felt like the world stopped for a while.

When a single tear dropped from Wanda's eyes, Vision reached out his hand to wipe it away and said, "Wanda, I'm happy to see you." Wanda is unable to reply, she just hugged him tightly and sob in his shoulders, Shuri couldn't help but let a single tear dropped from her eyes too. "Thank you so much, thank you Shuri." Wanda said between her sobs.

"I thought I lost you, I thought I lost everything." Wanda said to Vision.

"I'm sorry Wanda. I promise from now on I will always be by your side." Vision replied.

Once again, a fallen friends of ours came back to life. Wanda can not wait to tell the others about Vision, she is beyond grateful to see Vision again.

A few minutes ago, she just had a talk with Natasha and Natasha believed that there was a way but Wanda never expected it will be this quick, she also can't wait to see Natasha's reaction, Natasha must be really happy for her too.

Back to Natasha at the river..

Still on her thoughts, Natasha dig her face between her knees that are wrapped by her arms. But then, she felt a familiar tap on her shoulder. "Hi." Steve said as he take a sit beside her.

Natasha raise up her head and her eyes met his eyes. "Hi." she replied shortly and turn her head away.

"What happened? You sounded sad." Steve asked.

"Wanda said some things to me. I can't stop thinking about it." Natasha replied.

"What things? I mean I can't help you solve it if I don't know." Steve asked.

"She's talking about love. I said no one will ever love me so she said things about the soul stone tragedy and how I should see myself worthy." Natasha said sadly. "But Steve, I can't seem to find myself worthy in any ways." She added.

"But I love you Nat." "Wait, what?" "My mind keeps messing with me." Steve said to himself.

"Steve.." Natasha said as she looks at him.
"What do you see in me?" She asked seriously.

"I see a girl behind the mask of a woman. The girl is pure, innocent, sweet and the woman is brave, strong, fierceless, never gives up on things, and smart. Both are pretty, they had a really beautiful smile too, but there's another resemblance and it happens to be having a really good heart, so sincere that it loves so much and cares too much about others." Steve said with a heartfelt smile, looking straightly to her green emerald eyes.

Natasha was in silence, her heart was touched by Steve words but somehow it also ached a bit of pain.

"You are worth more than you think Natasha. You deserved all the happiness in the world. You know, what you said at the quinjet, maybe you didn't mean to say it but I can feel pain from it Nat, it hurts me too realise how much pain you had been feeling and Nat, I will be by your side, I promise I'll always be. I'll also don't mind if you ask me to do the things you never done before with you." Steve said seriously as he still looks at her eyes sincerely.

"So, from now on, that everything is finally over, all the destruction and all the fights, let's have our life, and most importantly, let's live it happily." Steve added as he hold both of her hands with a heartfelt smile.

Natasha's eyes were teary, but of course she did pretty well on not letting a single tear drop, well she is the Black Widow after all.

"It means a lot to me." Natasha smiled faintly.
"Thank you Steve." she added.

"I'm glad you're feeling better." Steve said.

"I should really listen to another Captain America's speech." Natasha teased and they both laughed.

For a second, the burden that was in her heart felt released, she is so happy and she couldn't stop smiling.

"Let's have our life, and most importantly, let's live it happily."

Steve's words keeps on crossing her mind.