4 - "sh*t"

chapter 4
_________________________

Natasha surprisingly didn't give any response, she fell asleep on Steve's embrance and that was when Steve realises Natasha was drunk.

"Well Shit." Steve cursed to himself in disbelief. While his heart was beating so fast before that it could've jumped out his chest, Natasha in the other way was actually drunk.
"How embarrassing Steve." He sighed.

Realising where they are with their position at the HQ entrance, someone might just pop out from the door and tease them like crazy so Steve carried Natasha in a bridal style into her room, he put Natasha's on her bed and he cover her with a blanket.

Well he couldn't help but stare at her for a while, even in her sleep, she looked so beautiful. Steve smiled at her and get out of her room, of course his heart is still beating so fast. He can't believe what just happened, even though Natasha was drunk and may have the possibility to forget this thing that happened, Steve himself of course will never get over it.

Steve reached his bedroom and start thinking by himself. This is not his first time kissing Natasha, well their first kiss was on a mission so it's just like having their lips touched each others. Of course at that time, Steve's heart was beating so fast too, not to mention they're in a run, many SHIELD's agents or perhaps HYDRA were surrounding them and well it's been a while since he had a kiss and after that long time, the person that he will kiss is Natasha Romanoff the Black Widow. They're not that close at that time so Steve was nervous, also she's a really beautiful woman and attractive.

But this time, it felt different. It's not the same heartbeat nor nervous, but it's like a more crazy feeling, that made your heart wants to jump out of your chest and this enormous feeling of happiness that couldn't let him stop smiling and maybe Love.

Steve still couldn't forget of how close they were before, with their eyes locked into each other's, their hands wrapped around each other's and a kiss that they shared slowly. "Holy hell STOP STEVE!." Steve snapped out of his thoughts. He stood up and pat his chest then took a deep breath several times.

"I think I'm going insane." He said to himself looking at the mirror. He looked closer and touched his lips with his fingers. "Oh no.. what if Natasha remembers?" He said to himself frantically.

"She will hit me."
"Or she will be pissed."
"WORSE! She will stop talking to me."
"She will ask why I didn't push her away."
"I can't say I don't want to."
"But it's not like I'm taking advantage."
"The atmosphere was supporting."
"And our eyes were locked."
"I THINK I GOT HYPNOTIZED."
"I thought she was doing it consciously."
"My heart was beating like crazy."
"So I froze like an idiot."
"I couldn't help it when our nose brushes."
"So I followed her when she close her eyes."
"It's not like I can push her away in a situation like that"
"I think people will be more pissed to be push in that situation than pissed of realising you just kissed your best friend when you're drunk."
"And your best friend actually enjoys it."
"Wait what?"
"I can't tell her I enjoy it."
"But it's not like I'm taking an advantage I repeat!"
"And what was that cheesy last line again?"
"Right, you're my home too."
"God just shoot me if she remembers, that is so embarassing."
Steve blabbered to himself while walking back and forth hitting his head.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?" Steve yelled as he finally drop his body to his bed and inhales and exhales repeatedly.

"Dude what is going on?" Sam shouted as he barge into his room.