People These Days...

Chapter 41 - People These Days...

Megan POV

I was in a pretty deep sleep when someone thumped me on the head.

It hurt. 

"Ouch," I moaned. 

What the fudgernugget is wrong with people these days?

I opened my eyes to see a large black man. He was like as big as a house!

He spoke in a whisper, "Don't make a noise." 

IT'S KINGSLEY!

So since he could easily squish me, I was as quiet as possible, as I followed him out of the dungeons to where he could apperate the both of us to a safer place. 

I landed on my face causing my face to bleed. 

Oh, and apparently we had landed right in front of Grimmauld Place. 

Yey! I'm outta that hell-hole!

I walked my self into the kitchen were a buttload of other peoplew were sitting, along with Mara and Kara. 

"Oh dearie! I'm so glad to see you!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed, crushing me in a hug before taking off to get something for my face. 

"We thought that you were gunna die!" The twins yelled before killing me with hugs. 

Being around George isn't as awkward any more since, for some reason, I have forgiven him. 

So yeah.

I still feel depressed. 

I think that Voldemort world makes you all depressed. 

~*~

A month and a half later...

~*~

I kinda hugged Torie and the twins before I left. It was awkward. 

Guess what; All of my friends are gone.

Torie graduated. 

Mara graduated.

The twins graduated. And they surprisingly didn't take off like they did in the books. 

Hey! Kara is still here!

And Draco.

But that's it. 

I'm such a loner. 

A loner I is. 

Another thing, since I've come back from Voldemort world I've gotten a bit... dark.

I've gotten rid of all non dark clothes that I owned before so now it's all black, grey, and green.

My makeup is heavy and dark.

Oh and most of all, my hair is black.

So I'm not really me.

I'm the anti-Megan. 

I now sit in an empty compartment, put in a pair of head phones, lean back, close my eyes, and wait for the year to come. 

A/n so hows that for a short chapter! Huh? I'll probs write another tonight but I probs wont post it tonight. Idrk. So yeah. I got bored of Megan being held captive and I've had the whole gothic Megan idea for a while now so yeah. So yeah. 

Question time!

1) Should I skip over a buttload of time? Or should I just skip over a little bit for now? 

That's it. 

Bye!

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan