Epilogue

Epilogue. 

Megan POV

I slowly walked down the halls of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, dressed in a tinted blue, floor length, slightly frilly, strapless wedding dress. My hair was pinned up in a messy bun that looked amazing on my head. In my hands, I held a single cluster of hydrangia's, just a shade darker then the dress. 

As I walked through the great hall, everything went silent. Or at least it did to me. 

All of my attention went to the man standing about a dozen feet in front of me. 

Draco Lucious Malfoy. 

My heart fluttered a bit, finally realizing that I'm getting married. 

It's been exactly three years since the end of the war. Draco and I had come to the conclusion that this would be the perfect time, and place, to get married. 

So yeah, we're now getting married. 

As you can tell. 

So yeah, the rest of the wedding was just boring mushy stuff that only I care about, well actually, I don't even care about most of it. 

I got distracted by some fly, just you know, flying around on the other side of the room. 

I can't really remember much of the after party. I think that I got drunk. 

And I think that maybe Draco and I had sex. 

All I know is that who knows how long after, I discovered something. 

I'M PREGGOS!

I had left to go visit the Weasleys. 

Still not being able to apperate, I floo'd to their wondrously loser house. 

"MEGAN HAS ARRIVED," I announced as I, you know, arrived. 

You know, I was never given the explanation of how my mother died. 

Just putting that out there. 

Anyway, I walked around in circles before Torie had found me in her house. 

She had a little puppy of a child following her around as she waddled around the kitchen. As she was, very much, pregnant with her second child. 

Now you may be wondering, "When the fuck did she have her first child" and all that shit. 

So here's the answer:

Her small child, a boy named Noah Weasley, was born two years ago. Hm, so about the little boy child, he's got the Weasley hair and- No. He's a mini Fred. That's easier. 

"I need to speakith with youith," I told Torie. 

"Okay," she turned around and bent down to the height of her son. "How about you go find daddy. He'll take you to get ice cream."

I watched the boy run away to find his twin father. 

"Is Fred even here?" I asked. She shook her head. "You're a mean person."

"What did you want to tell me. You only have about five minutes before Noah comes back in here."

I nodded and quickly said what I needed to. "I'm pregnant." 

Torie just smiled. 

"FINALLY!"

"Oh come on, just because you had your first kid at age like five, it doesn't mean that I should be having a kid at age twenty one."