Hi, My Name Is Severus Snape

Chapter 50 - Hi, My Name Is Severus Snape.

Megan POV

Due to the oldness of the puking pastel, it had a very odd effect after working correctly for a while. 

Whenever I would try to speak, it would come out as a croak of a frog. 

This lasted about... uh, three days. 

Now, I sit in the common room, bored. 

I then heard the sound of the charm bracelet communication. I licked the ringing charm (Belonging to non other than VICTORIA). 

"Hello?" I answered it. 

"HIIII!" Many voices rang out from the other end. 

"Torie? Who's there?" I asked, slightly jealous. Now that I wish that I would have never agreed to return to Hogwarts in the first place. Cause if I hadn't agreed to, I would probably be hanging out with Torie and whoever she's with right now. 

"Just Mara, Fred, George, and Ali," she said nonchalantly. 

In my head, I flipped her off. 

"Oh," I responded. 

I then remembered something... or someone...s. 

HERREH!

HERMIONEH!

Ron. 

"I've gotta go, I'll talk to you guys later," I said. 

"B-" But before I could hear what else they had to say, I licked the charm and ran off to Hogsmeade. 

On my way I bumped into Draco who greeted me with a longer than necessiary kiss on the lips. 

"I've really gotta go," I told him. 

"Aw come on, just stay here with me for a little bit," he said kissing me again. 

Quickly pulling away, I ran off and yelled to him, "I'll be back in a bit, I promise!" 

It didn't take too long to get to Alberforths' house place thingy. 

"I totally forgot! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I ran into that house place thingy of his. Yeah. 

All of them laughed. 

Why da fuq are they laughing at me?! -_-

I ended up pretending to ignore the laughingness at me and continue with what I think I wanted to say. 

"So, yeah, um, Golden Trio, followith meith!" I exclaimed. 

"Golden Trio?" Harryith askedith meith. 

Eh that got old fast. 

"Yeah, cause there are three of you and... uh, your... golden...? JUST FOLLOW ME!" 

So they did. 

"Where are we going?" Harry asked.  

"STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!! And the Chamber of Secrets."

"Why?" he asked.

I ignored him.

So yeah we traveled down there and got a buttload of those teeth thingies that destroy stuff.

We all sat down in the Chamber, I laid out the Horcruxes that I found and yeah.

So yeah, the items that were laid out were the diadem, necklace thingy, and then that thing that they had to receive just earlier. 

I gave Hermione, Ron, and Harry each a tooth. 

"Now stab them all at once," I demanded. 

So Hermione stabbed that thingy that they just got, Ron stabbed the necklace, and Harry stabbed the diadem- or at least tried. He was blown back and I instantly remembered that he can't destroy it cause he already destroyed the diary! So I quickly grabbed a tooth thingy and stabbed the diadem. 

IT WORKED! 

THE CUP! That's the thing that they received! I forgot the word for it! But now I have remembered!

And then stuff happened in which I'm wayyyy too lazy to type out, so I'm not gunna. 

Type out, explain, same thing. 

Then I sent the Golden Trio to the Gryffindor Common room all alone, to do whatever and yeah. 

WHILE I WENT AND MADE OUT WITH DRACO!

He's a sexy beast. 

Snape POV

Hi. My name is Snape. Severus Snape. 

I hate James Potter.

My favorite color is black, and I hate James Potter.

I don't know what shampoo is. 

I hate James Potter, and my dick is as long as your pinkey, if not smaller. 

I love James Potter. 

A/n Hey! So it's short, I know, but don't worry the chapter to come shall be amazing! So yeah, bad news guys, I'm estimating around three or four more chapters left of this story (Muggle Experiment... incase you forgot).  So yeah, AND I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED 100,000 READS! Um so yeah, BYE!

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan.