Angel

Chapter 34 - Angel

Megan POV

I walked back down to Alberforths house making sure that nobody saw me. Once he let me in I immediately spoke, "I'm tired of this, can't I be alive now?" I had been creeping around and freaking people out for nearly two weeks now. 

Alberforth nodded, "I had a feeling that you would come to me saying this at some point. Luckily, I've come up with an idea for you to come back." I smiled as my imagination ran wild thinking of what he could possibly have thought of. I just knew one thing, whatever it is, it's gotta be good.

~*~

I stand outside of the Great Hall, with large angel wings magically plastered onto my back. They kind of hurt. Anyway, Alberforth said that I can fly with the wings, I just have to jump up and concentrate on the wings flapping and then I will be flying. 

Since everyone was at dinner eating food I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing me. Or at least that's what I thought. Just about a minute before I was supposed to enter the Great Hall, I heard footsteps coming towards me. You could tell that the person was walking slow. 

"Shit," I swore, forgetting to keep my voice at a whisper. 

The footsteps sped up, and soon turned to a run. Seconds later I could see the figure approaching. 

It was a guy with platinum blond hair. I was frozen in place, I couldn't move. 

As he got closer I could see that he had Slytherin robes on. 

After about a half a second it clicked in my brain who it was. 

Draco. 

I went to dive roll away like a ninja but I hit my head on the floor on the dive part, so I just laid there on my stomach hoping that he couldn't see me. 

"Whoever you are, I can see you, your not invisible. You're just laying on the ground," sneered his sexy voice. Oh how I missed his voice. 

He got closer to me so that he was now only a few feet away.

"Why the fuck are you lying on the ground," he sneered again. "And what is on your back? Wings?" he laughed yet his voice cracked while saying it. He was forcing himself to act like this, just to hide his true feelings. 

Actually, I have no clue if he was or not but whatever, I'm half dead.

"Finerfginerfing," that was what I sounded like with my face squished against the ground. 

"Get up," he growled. 

What a meanie butt. 

I placed my hands on the ground and pushed myself up, yet making sure that my hair was in my face hopefully hiding my identity. 

Yeah it failed. 

"Megan?" spoke Draco. 

I didn't answer. Draco lightly pushed the hair away from my face, and moments after seeing that it was really me, he crashed his lips onto mine, and you know, we like, made out. 

"Is it really you?" well that's nice that he made out with me before making sure that it was really me. It could have been like my look a like or my twin, if I had a twin. That would be really cool. I WANT A TWIN. "I mean, are you really alive?"

"Uh, I guess," I answered. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean that I'm somewhat alive. Like I walk and talk and breathe like a normal person but I have no heart beat," I explained.  "But I don't know why. I don't even know how I came back to life. It's kinda cool actually."

"Okay...? But why do you have wings?" he asked me.

I laughed. "It's just for a prank that I'm about to pull on the entire school, including Dumbledore. It's just a charm that was put on me." Draco chuckled a bit before backing away and motioning his arms towards the entrance to the Great Hall. 

"Go ahead then,"  he said backing away. I smiled at him and opened the doors to the Great Hall. 

Like always when someone is late for dinner, most heads turn towards the door. I took that as my que to jump up and fly around. It was a lot easier than I thought that it would be. 

I flew all the way to the podium and that's where I landed. 

I began to speak, "Look," I announced. "I'm not dead. I came back to life you see." I motioned to my body. The hall was silent. "Okay? So yeah, let me live the rest of my life now."

With that, I walked over to the Slytherin table where I sat next to Draco who I thought was still out in the hall. 

A/n Heyyeah! So I uploaded on a weekday :D lol. The only reason why is because my cheering practice was canceled today because of icey roads. But I will be too busy to upload tomorrow since it's a game day. So yeah, Another reason why I uploaded today is because I've had alot of free time since I've been home alone alot since my mum is in the hospital and my dad and my sister always go visit her without me since I'm a busy girl and like to go to friends houses and have weekend practices. lol. So yeah, I'm rambling. It's my specialty. There's a lot of spelling errors in this probably. hehe. So yeah, bye!

COMMENT, VOTE, Fan <3

~Megan