Home

Chapter 36 - Home

Megan POV

I can't believe that I've been at Hogwarts for a whole school year. Yep, that's right, today is the day that we all are forced to leave and go live with our parents for three months. Or in my case, parent. Still, nobody has told me anything about my mother. But I guess that that is what I get for not asking. 

Dumbledore called me into his office. I tend to go there a little too much. 

When I got there, he said, "Good morning, Miss Payne." 

So I replyed, "Morning."

I sat down and he began to tell me why I'm up here. 

"Do you know where you are going to be staying for the summer?" he asked me. I shrugged my sholders.

"Well I have contacted your father, letting him know that you are alive."

"Well that's a good thing."

"Anyway, after contacting your father, I also contacted Mr. Black. He said that you are welcome to stay with him for part of the summer. So I talked to your father, and he told me that as long has he has you for the first two months of the summer, it is fine that you go spend the last month with Mr. Black. You may go now."

So yeah, I left his office with total swag, cause I'm cool like that. 

And for some odd reason, I decided to look at my finger, and then saw that it no longer had a turtle. IT'S GONE!

~*~

After I had finished packing I remembered that I needed all of my pets. So I went on a pet hunt. 

The first one that I found was Sugar. I grabbed her and shoved her into my backpack. And then I went to the whomping willow to find MeganPayneOwnsThisSexyBeast. Surprisingly he wasn't dead. So I shoved him into my bag. 

After finding nearly all of my pets, there were 47, I went back to the Slytherin Common room and dumped everything out of my bag. 

The only thing that came out was Sugar. 

"What the fuck happened to the rest of my pets?!" I exlaimed. 

"I ate them," Sugar squeeked. 

Did Sugar just talk?

~*~

The time to leave quickly came. Draco and I held hands as we walked to the Hogsmeade station. When we got onto the train we started searching for a compartment. Draco walked in front of me, so he didn't really notice when some random person pulled me into their compartment. 

"What the-" I began before seeing that it was just Fred, George, Ali, and Tori. 

I hate Ali.

George is eh. I just have this feeling that I shouldn't really hate him anymore. So I don't. 

I got up from the ground, cause I fell, and when I got up, someone, possibly Tori, shoved a pie in my face.

"Bitch," I growled before trying to lick it off my face.

It was nasty pie.

"Hold on a second, I will get it off for you," said Ali before taking out her wand and muttering "Aguamenti." A buttload of water colided with my face. I have to admit, it kinda hurt.