Part 31 : Teddy bears

Ashley's POV

It's Lucas's birthday the day after tomorrow!

We all have decided to throw a party for him tomorrow. Because he will have dinner with his parents on that day.

So, we decided to have a party tomorrow night and we all will have lunch together which will include me, Lucas, Aaron, Alan, Kiara, Xavier, Carter, Kelly, Julie and Vanessa. Not like how the whole college is invited for the party. And the breakfast is totally reserved for me.

Today, we also found out that Carter has been dating a girl named Emily and is already head over heels for her and that Xavier has a crush on Julie.

James was a little angry after knowing this and he might have punched Xavier but Julie doesn't know about it yet. Aaron also kept glaring at Lucas when he dropped me after the classes were over.

Our conversation yesterday got a little awkward after what I said but Aaron made it easy for me. He said that he will approve of him only after observing him for a while. I was more than relieved after hearing that and made him promise not to tell anyone what I said. He laughed at me but pinky promised anyway.

I went to the mall today to buy Lucas a gift and then I got an idea. I have a rolex watch for myself but never wore it because of obvious reasons. It is a diamond and platinum one.

Ashley's watch

Ashley's watch

So, I decided to gat him a similar watch too and when I went in the store, an iced diamond rolex immediately caught my eye. It was really pretty and quiet expensive but who cares about the money. I am super rich and i bought it and got the box wrapped too.

Then when I got back, everybody was already present except Lucas and we discussed a plan as to how to keep him away from his house so that they can decorate it

In the end, it was my duty to keep him busy all day tomorrow so that the others could get to work. Vanessa protested a little but nobody listened to her. Then, everybody went home and we all decided to sleep.
______________________________________

"Why do you keep winning?" I whined which I have never done before.

Lucas smirked my way and fist pumped the air like a kid. We are playing mini-basketball in which he keeps winning.

As it was my duty to keep him out of his house, we both decided to come to an Arcade to hang out. We have already played a lot of games in which, some I won and some he.

We have won a lot of stuff toys and i am in love with all of them. Basketball got over and we went towards the next game. We have split up the toys so that it would be easier to carry them.

Then, two teddies came into view and i knew that i had to take them. There was nothing special about them and both looked the same but they looked so adorable.

They were in the shooting game where we have to shoot some specific balloons to win

They were in the shooting game where we have to shoot some specific balloons to win. I pulled Lucas's hand towards it and pointed towards the teddy bears. Then we both looked at each other and smirked. I can say that i have a good aim and by the looks of it, he also isn't so bad.

He paid for the both of us and we both took different rifles. He went first and perfectly shot the red balloons among the blue ones. It was my turn and i also meticulously shot all the balloons and grinned.

"As always, nice shot baby girl." He told me and handed me the other bear.

"We will keep one each and by the way, a surprise is waiting for you at your place." I told him.

He narrowed his eyes at me and asked "what surprise?"

"It I tell you, it won't remain a surprise. So, don't ask." I replied domineeringly.

He chuckled softly "Then let's go back, its already getting dark." I nodded and smiled.

We then took all the toys and went out, towards my car. We had already decided that before going to lunch tomorrow, we will go to the cancer hospital and distribute these toys there. We both will only take our specific, twin teddy bears.

Carter had already texted me that everything is ready and we should come back. I will change into party-wear once I get there.