we finally met:)

*attention long chapter awaits you!!!*

You were at the set of Heartstopper picking up your friend Yaz to take to lunch. You were sitting in her trailer waiting for her scene to be over so you two could out to lunch. You were sitting there scrolling on Instagram when someone walked into her trailer you looked up to see a man with brunette-red hair looking at you.

"You are not Yaz", said the strange boy.

"Nope, no I am not", you replied.

" Do you think you could tell her Kit stopped by?" 

"Yes sir", you said looking at him in the awkward silence waiting for him to leave. 

He quickly nodded bye, walking out and shutting the door behind him.  Because you had time till Yaz was still filming, you decided to do a little snooping on this boy Kit. You saw a cast paper on Yaz's vanity showing the cast. You searched for the name Kit and came across the name Nick Nelson played by Kit Connor. You searched him up on Instagram and found a very pretty Kit Connor. He had beautiful hair and a great jawline. While snooping Yaz walked in.

"Hey girl!!", she said "You ready to go?"

"Yes mam, also some boy named Kit told me to tell you he stopped by and he told me to tell you that he did."

"Huh- interesting I will talk about it to him later" The two of you walked out to your car deciding where to go to lunch. You went to lunch and dropped her off back at the set. 

"Bye bitch", you said, "love you."

"Love you even more bitch", she argued. She shut the door and walked to her trailer. 

You drove to your apartment and the receptionist greeted you with a "You got a letter sweety."

You knew right away it was probably your lines for the new episode filming, "Thanks, Mrs. Smith."

 You grabbed the letter and went up to your apartment throwing all of your stuff on the counter, then flopping on the couch. You decide to go back to stalking that cute boy on Instagram and seeing a follow back button. You were sure that wasn't there before. You hit the follow back button and turned off your phone placing it on the table. You fell asleep. You woke up around 12 pm to a call from Yaz.

"Girl I called you like 1 million times"

"Sorry I was sleeping"

"Already!! Girl it's party time! Get ready to go out, I'm picking you up in half an hour."

"Umm, I don't know."

"No buts, be there in half an hour." 

You quickly got up and put on a short, tight black dress, black heels, and got snake jewelry cause it made you feel like a bad bitch. You brushed your hair and fixed your makeup. As soon as you sat down a knock appeared at your door, and when you opened it a clearly tipsy Yaz appeared at the door. And a Kit Connor next to her.

Kit spoke with ease saying "She wanted to come to get you, but she was drunk and I didn't want her to go alone."

"It's okay", you smiled awkwardly and headed downstairs to the cab. 

You sat in the middle, in between Kit and Yaz.  The three of you got to the club and you saw your costar, Lillie in line. You ran up to her giving her and hug while Yaz and Kit went to the end. You wondered why they didn't just jump in line with you, but when you looked the rest of heart stopper was down there. You whipped out your phone and texted Yaz telling her that you would be waiting for her inside. You and Lillie got in the club. Even though you were underage, cause you had a fake I.D. Not for long though because your birthday was in a couple of days.  But anyway, you and Lillie met up with Yaz's with kit right behind her. You didn't question it because the two seemed to be quite close. But after a drink or two and a little conversation, Lillie and Yaz left you and Kit behind for the dance floor. 

After not saying anything for a couple of minutes you decided to speak up, "My name is y/n by the way"

"Kit"

"This is a bit awkward," you mentioned.

"It is a little bit, isn't it." The two of you laughed and chatted for a bit longer. 

When Lillie and Yaz returned you and kit were sitting shoulder to shoulder and you were showing him pictures of your dog, Thor. By the time they returned the two of you had long exchanged phone numbers and Snapchat. 

"Well well well," said Yaz "looks like we've got a new couple on our hands.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Kit blushing.

"No, we're just friends. Besides, I barely know him."

"We'll see about that," said a very drunk Lillie.

You knew you had to get Lillie home so you said your goodbyes to Yaz and Kit. You gave the Yaz and Kit and hug, making sure you told kit that you hoped to see him soon. And you really did, you really wanted to see him again. You called a cab for you and Lillie to your place. You didn't want her to go home alone because she was drunk and you didn't know what she would do alone. when you arrived at your place and had Lillie all cleaned up you checked your phone and saw a Snapchat notification from somebody named kit, the boy from the set. You opened it to see a photo of him, you admired his strawberry blonde hair and perfect lips before snapping back. You made sure it was a good photo, not a bad one. You didn't want to make a wrong impression. you turned your phone off and went to bed. When you woke up you sent kit a snap and got ready for the day making sure to check up on her. you went and sat on the guest bedroom bed where she was sitting and talked about your night last night and how you had met kit. She even with a massive hangover, exclaimed how cute of a couple the two of you would be. You couldn't disagree. You check your phone and saw a message from Kit asking if you wanted to hang out later tonight. You told Lillie and of course, she didn't object to it, but you knew you needed to talk to Yaz about it because she was your friend and she was his. When you asked her about it she also had no connections so you didn't have any other choice but to tell him, yes, you really wanted to go anyway. He gave you the details and Lillie convinced you to let her stay the rest of the day to get ready for the "date tonight. You didn't like to think of it as a date but as a hangout. 

You asked him what attire to wear and he said: "some for a dinner by the beach."

 That got you excited, you love dinner by the beach.

You wore a flowy shirt, mom jeans, your air force, and a blue jean jacket with fuzziness on the inside. He came and picked you up in a black Audi and took you to your favorite restaurant, how did he know?"

"How did you know this was my favorite place to eat", you asked him.

"Bit of a guess really", he said with a sly smirk.

 That's when you knew he asked Yaz. Cute. The two of you ate and talked for a long time talking about your favorite colors, your pets, your family and friends and so much more. Around 10 the two of you walked outside to his car and got in.

"You have to know idea what this means to me", you told him.

It was true, you didn't get to go on a lot of dates because you were used to people using you for fame.

"Oh it's nothing, I really quite enjoyed it actually."

You couldn't help but a blush fall over your face with a little smile appearing too.

"If you don't want to it's fine, but would you like to go on another date with me soon. Again if you don't want to that's perfectly fine with me."

"Yes", you said leaning over the center console to give him a hug.

He dropped you off at home, but not with one last hug of course. He watched you walk into your building and with one last wave that was your night.

I hope you enjoyed because this took forever!!!

thanks for 200 reads in 2 days!!!!