q/a(not about me):)

You had quite the following on TikTok. You had about 10 million followers and posted frequently on the app. Most of the time people wanted to see Kit content, which you couldn't blame them for. All of your comments were things like 'more kit content', 'more you and kit please', and so much more stuff like that. You sat with your body between kit's legs, your back lay against his chest. You scrolled through the comments on your latest video, liking and replying to them. Kit watched over your shoulder. You came across a comment section with people asking questions about your and kits relationship. There were some weird ones that you thought were personal, but there were also some that you thought were cute. You didn't realize kit was watching behind you.

"We should answer some of those questions."

Startled and surprised you responded "what?"

"I think it would be cool, the world could get to know more about us. Obviously we wouldn't answer the super weird questions, but the genuine ones."

"I'm surprised that you want to."

"Why not, It would be kinda cool."

You sat up and looked at him, you leaned over to his lips and kissed them.

"Sure. Well, what find out which ones we shall we."

"We shall love."

You and he looked through a couple of the comments finding which ones to answer, you and he came across three. They were 'how did the relationship start', 'what was the best moment in your relationship, and 'when was the last time you told each other I love you. You both liked these questions. 

You opened your camera and spoke to it, the kit still sat behind you.

"So I've come across some comments about me and kits relationship and I thought I would answer them."

You smiled and in the back kit stuck out his hand and waved, you laughed and ended the clip. In the next clip, you sat next to him and he held to the phone.

"I've decided that I want to ask them because I want too'", Kit said.

"The first question is when did your relationship start", Kit stated "It started in May of 2021."

"Wrong you said off-camera", you inserted yourself into view "It started in June."

"That is not true I remember it being May."

"It was made official in June first, almost May."

Kit sighed defeated and ended the clip. 

You grabbed your phone and told kit, "I want to ask the next question."

He gave you the phone. You started the next clip.

"The next question is, what is the best moment in your relationship? You want to answer the first kit?"

"I think the best moment was when I realized I love you."

You pointed the camera back to your face, blushing. You opened your mouth to say aww,  but nothing came out. 

"I think I would have to agree", you said showing the camera both of your faces. They were both beat red. You ended the clip.

"That is so cute kit."

"Well I had to be honest", he said blushing.

You blushed even harder before starting the next clip. 

"The very last question is, When was the last time you told each other I love you."

"I love you", kit blurted out.

"I love you too", you laughed out.

"I guess the last time we said that was approximately", he looked at his watch "5 seconds ago."

You looked at him and laughed. You looked at the camera that was still rolling.

"Well that was all the questions we had. We might do this again, we might not but thanks for watching."

You waved at the camera and looked at kit. He grabbed the phone and waved at it like a 5 year old. He stopped the video.

"You cute you know that right?"

"Of course I know that love."

You blushed and leaned over to kiss him. He kissed you back.

"I love you", you muttered against his lips.

"The last time we told each other I love you was 1 second ago."

You laughed" you haven't told me it back yet."

"I love you too."