lakers game:)

basketball wasn't really your thing. but you had the opportunity to get sit on the court where other celebrities would sit at. it was a lakers game and kit was excited. that was never your scene and you think the energy gets too high. Kit really wanted you to be there, so you were going to go. all celebrities showed up casual but somehow look expensive at the same time, so that's how you were gonna show up. with your hair in a claw clip, baggy mom jeans, a white big button-up with it falling off the shoulder, and your red jordans. business casual. kit was pretty much matching you except he was wearing a white hoodie.
you arrived at the game and there were paparazzi on the court taking pictures of the celebrities. there were hockey players there and some other people.
"your gonna have to explain what is going on the whole game."
"I will try, just be excited if I get excited."
"got it"
around 15 minutes into the game the Lakers were down by 6, and it was getting rough. the players were really near you and one of the players fell on top of the girl next to you. the player used your chair to gain his balance, he needed to put on deodorant.
you turned to look at Kit and he stuck his hand out in case you wanted to grab it. you did his hand now entangled with yours, laying in your lap. the rest of the game was pretty uneventful, but they did win which was the good part. Kit was really into the game and you were glad that he was having fun. 

Security came to bring you to your car and made sure you were safe getting there. You got in the passenger seat and kit got in the driver's seat. You pulled out of your parking spot and started off for the apartment. You were holding hands, your arms resting on the center console. With one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding, you Kit looked at you and kissed your hand. You looked at him and lifted yourself out of the seat a bit; you kissed him on the cheek.

"Keep your eyes on the road loverboy."