unexpected:)

Sometimes the best this is unexpected. That's how you would describe your relationship with him. You both didn't want a relationship nor were you ready to be in one. But, it just came so... easily. Looking back at that day you just remember it so vividly. It started with school. You two were aq, you shared friends. Your friends would say that you two would be so cute together, but you never imagined it because relationships were never for you, they never seemed to work out. EVER! So every time a boy asked for your number you just told them you weren't looking to date at the moment because you always assumed the work but he was just different. 

You knew something was up whenever you went to your friend's house to hang out and you started trying to look good when he was going to be there. You never denied his looks but you never thought much more of it. But when you would walk into the room and he would say "hey" to you, and you got butterflies, you just knew you had a crush.

For months you admired it from a distance hoping that maybe something would happen until it didn't. So you really just gave up hope. Until the unexpected happened.

The usual "hey" when you walked in.

"hey", you replied.

You went to greet your friends in the kitchen and he followed along. 

"I'm going to go back to the family room", you told everybody.

They nodded in response until the unexpected happened, he, Kit, followed you into the room. You sat at one of the two couches in the room and sat right across from each other separated by a small coffee with small candles lit. He sat right next to you. You shot him a small smile asking what are you doing here. 

He got the impression and answered, "I kinda want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"I kinda like you."

"What? Why?"

"I mean look at you, you're beautiful, smart, funny. You're anything a guy could ask for."

You sat there and looked at the floor looking for a response. You weren't sure what to say, how long have you liked me, do you tell him you like him too? You didn't know.

Eventually, after a long silence, he spoke up "If you don't feel the same way its perfectly fine, I just need to let you know; I couldn't keep this in for much longer."

"I don't know where to really start", you said "because I like you back to, but I've always had these feelings for a while too and just kinda ignored them. I also kinda want to ask you how long you've had these feelings but I don't know how to really ask, but yeah" you just blurted out without breathing.

"I'll tell you everything, all the answers to your questions when you go on a date with me."

"Okay."

___________

Sooooo its been five months, but thats okayyyyyyy.

Like Happy school started, happy halloween, and almost happy thanksgiving!!!

Sorry for not writing, ngl i completely forgot that I had this story

also 110k thats insannnnnnne

bestie bae,

Viscountess Tewksbury