nyc:)

You know, late nights in NYC. It was you and Kit wandering around going through stores and calling taxis to weird places. You and him were laughing out of a store, when you decided that you wanted to go to Times Square.

"Where do you want to go next love", questioned Kit while he called a cab.

"Times Square please!"

"Why Times Square?"

"Kit", you said turning to look at him "its Time Square."

He nodded knowing you were right. A cab came and you both of you got in the back seat.

"Times Square please", Kit said laughing in laughing with you in the back.

With his arm around your shoulder you two laughed the whole way their. When you got there you got out of the car and looked around. The bright shining lights and everything else around you just felt like a fever dream. Kit got our behind you and grabbed you hand. He shut the door behind and ran pulling you away from the cab.

"Where are well going", you said laughing behind him.

"Over here."

He pointed over to a fountain. He sat down and pulled you down so you were sitting on his lap. He kissed you. You put your hands to his shoulders and his hands to your waist. You pulled away for a breathe and laughed. You sat up and pulled him up by his hand. 

"Do you want to go get McDonalds?"

"Lets go"

You pulled him to the restaurant across the street making sure to check both ways.