scary movie:)

It was a restless night for both you and Kit, you just gave up on trying to fall asleep.

"Y/n"

"hmmm", you hummed in response laying on your bed staring at the ceiling.

"We should watch a movie."

You turned to look at him.

"What kind of move?"

"Horror."

"Nope, absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"You know I can't do horror movies."

"I'm here with you, it will be fine."

He stood up and walked to your side of the bed grabbing your hand, practically forcing you downstairs to the living room. You sit right beside Kit pulling the blanket up to your nose.

"We haven't even picked the movie out love."

"Yeah, I don't like scary movies."

He picked some movie out, you didn't care to see what movie it was though. You were too focused on Kit's hand, his hand was laying on your thigh and you were tracing his veins. You played with the rings on his fingers not seeing how the movie was 'scary'.

You looked up at the screen and some person jumps out into the screen making you flinch. Kit squeezes your thigh.

"You ok love?"

"Yah"

Kit pulled you in tight letting you know that he was going to keep you safe. Lots of scary figures were in the movie that you couldn't stop thinking about, they terrified you. The movie was done and both you and kit were yawning the whole way up the stairs. You and he got into bed

Kit yawned a goodnight and turned his back to you turning off the light and laying down to go to sleep.

"What do you think you doing", you asked.

"What do you mean", he said sitting up. 

"You expect me to watch a scary movie and not be terrified that those 'things' in the movie aren't in our closet? You've got to be nuts."

He laid back down pulling you so you were nothing laying down, facing each other. He pulled you in closer by the waist.

"I told you y/n I won't let anything hurt you. Okay? I love you"

"I will never get tired of hearing that", you said with a cheeky smile on your face.

He kissed you on your forehead, then rubbed your back with his hand. You fell asleep in his arms, still thinking monsters were in there, but he would keep you safe from them.