sweatshirt:)

let's be honest you had plenty of clothes. like a ton you could where a new outfit everyday if the year if you wanted. but you were a outfit repeater. you didn't repeat with your clothes though, but with Kits. You swear on your life they purposely made sweatshirts more comfortable for men. you were like every teenage girl and stole her boyfriends hoodies. they smelled like him and reminded you of him when he was busy or out of town. you also wore his tee shirts to bed they were pretty big you. you liked to sleep in them because you didn't like wearing shorts or pants to bed because you get so hot at night.
last night you got home late and when you got home kit was in bed scrolling through instagram or something. you walked right into his closet not yours, then you walked out wearing one of his shirts. you laid down in bed getting under the covers. you turned to look at kit to see him looking at you already.
"why are you wearing my shirt?"
"because i don't feel like putting on my own."
you gave him a peck in the lips and turned you back to him falling asleep. later in the night you felt two strong arms wrap around your torso.
he hummed "i love you" against your jawline and then went to sleep.
you woke up first and slowly turned to face him so you didn't wake him up. you admired his facial structure. you were staring and didn't realize he had waken up.
"if you take a picture it might last longer"
you were so embarrassed, you hid your head in the crook of his head and shoulder so he couldn't see you blush. he held his arms tighter around your torso.
your muffled voice spoke " i might just have too."
you could feel his face heat up. he held you in his embrace till your alarm went off signaling you to get up and get ready for the day. you walked into your closet and put on leggings air forces.
you shit your head out of the closet and in a laing songy voice " kittttt."
" yes y/n you can have a sweat shirt"
you grabbed a Off White sweatshirt, you looked like a badass.
"how do i look?"
"beautiful y/n"
you blushed and walked over to where he was laying in the bed. you leaned over him and gave him a kiss.
"i love you", you mumbled on his lips.
he sat up and pulled you on to his lap. he kissed you passionately and then hummed in response.
"i love you too."