trampoline:)

you and kit were at your parent's house for thanksgiving. you were sitting on your childhood bed crisscrossed and Kit was laying on the floor looking at your baby book.
"kit"
he turned and looked at you.
"do you wanna go on the trampoline?"
he jumped up and ran down the stairs. you followed behind him running at the same speed. you slid on some vans and went out to the trampoline finding him already there. he was jumping up and down and you had to tell him to stop jumping or else you couldn't get on. you took off your shoes and he gave you a hand pulling you up into the trampoline. you grabbed both of his hands and jumped in circles. you jumped and jumped till you couldn't breathe. when you and he were jumping he jumped and landed on his back. he was out of breath. you collapsed on top of him. you propped yourself up in his chest with your elbows and smiled at him. your cheeks rosy from the crisp fall air. you moved your body up towards his face till your was even with his. you lowered your head until your noses were touching. his hot breath warmed your lips, he lifted his head up and his lips touched yours. he started to lay his head back down and your lips followed his. His lips were soft and warm. Though you may be at your family's childhood home, he was yours.

thank you 1.6 k views like seriously

in 3 days!!!

love you so much:)