bullies:(

Social media has it's good and it's bad. 

The good being able to show all of your fans some behind the scenes, the beautiful places you visit, and showing the fun times you have with your family and friends. 

The bad is that there will always be people who don't like the movies and shows you play in, think that showing the places you visit is you bragging about how much money you have, telling you that nobody actually likes you and that you're ugly.

You've always been insecure about your body. You thought your ribcage was too wide, thighs too big, and nose 3 times the size of your face. Seeing people in your comment section verify your insecurities made everything worse. No matter how much your boyfriend, Kit, tells you that those insecurities don't matter and that the people who really love and care about you would never notice those things that you constantly stare at in the mirror every day. You always ignored those comments but today you posted a mirror pic of you wearing a tight black dress, you felt so good in that dress, but everybody else in your comment section felt different.

You lay in bed staring at the ceiling thinking, thinking about everything wrong with you, and how you're just a burden to everyone around you. Kit had left to film quite a while ago. When he got home you didn't want him to see you like this but you secretly did just so he would tell you how all of those people were wrong and that you were beautiful and all of your family and friends loved you dearly.

Kit finally got home, you could hear the door unlock and close behind him. You could hear the keys being thrown on the counters. You could hear his shoes against the hard, wooden floor heading to your room. You quickly threw all of the covers over you so that Kit couldn't see you when he walked in. Evidently, you didn't do a good job because you felt a hand grab your foot it pulled you to the edge of the bed. Kit grabbed the blanket that was still covering your upper half and threw it to the other side of the bed. You lay down on the bed with your legs around him and him looking down on you. 

"What's wrong?"

"Did you see my Instagram post?"

"Yep, you looked drop-dead gorgeous."

"No - I mean did you see the comments."

"No. Why?"

"Read them, they all think I'm ugly and awful." 

Kit pulled out his phone and went to your most recent post. He scrolled on his phone for a few moments his face never changing expression. You stared up at him waiting for him to say something. He slid off his shoes and laid on top of you supporting himself with his elbows. 

His face was directly above you and he looked you dead in the eye and said "Why do you care?"

At first, you were offended and you scoffed.

"I mean, all of the accounts that are saying things have no posts on their accounts and have zero following and the only people they are following is Andrew Tate. You definitely shouldn't let 12-year-old boys get to you."

The more you thought about it he was right, the only people who ever say mean things are burner accounts, and the rest of your comments are from fans who love and support you. 

Kit rolled off of you and turned his head to look at you, "You have so many loving fans, why are you letting a few trolls control your day? Looks at the comments from the people who love you, their love for you should overpower everything else."

You rolled on your stomach and crawled up the bed to grab your phone from the nightstand. When looking at your fan's comments it was clear how much they love you and you tried to understand how you let a few bad people control your day. 

Kit got off of the bed and went to change into some comfier clothes. When he come back he laid on the bed and motioned for you to lay your head on his stomach. You did. Kit pulled out his phone and you were able to see what he was doing. He went to Instagram and posted a photo with you in the tight black dress with the captain of "the most beautiful girl in the World".

You looked up at him with a bright smile, "You would post that for me?"

"I would do anything for you."

Kit bent down and kissed you on the lips, validating that to him, you were the most beautiful girl in the World.

Requested by - @513LilBen (with my own little twist)