fainted:(

It was the summer and you were determined to get the shape that you had always wanted. You had always said that you were going to work out and lose weight but you never did. Now that you and Kit were together he had kept you motivated and he had been going on mile runs with you every morning. This morning you had gotten up to run but Kit decided to stay behind, he hadn't slept well the night before and he wasn't feeling well. But he still pushed you to get up and run. You were running a bit behind schedule since you had to get Kit some food, water, and some medicine. Being so worried about Kit, when you were already 10 minutes from your apartment you had completely forgotten to eat and get some water. But, you decided to not turn around and just keep running, after all, you weren't that far from your apartment and would be back soon. Your stomach was growling, your head was throbbing and your eyes were going in and out of vision. But you pushed through before you knew it you were and the front door of the apartment. That's the last thing you remembered. 

Kit was laying in bed with a pounding head, the fly buzzing around the room was so loud he couldn't even think. He was lying in bed trying to sleep when he heard a thud outside of your apartment door. He thought he was hallucinating and kept trying to fall asleep when he heard a not on the door and his frantic neighbor calling for him. He got out of bed as fast as he could and almost fell on the way to the door. When he opened it and found you unconscious on the floor.

Your neighbor said "Do you have your phone on you? Call someone. She must've passed out, she's still breathing."

Kit ran back inside and grabbed his charging phone from the nightstand. He quickly dialed the emergency number.

The emergency dispatcher answered, " Hello what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend, uhhh, she's passed out on our doorstep."

"Is she breathing?"

"Yes, she must've just come home from her run."

"Someone is on the way."

Kit kneeled down to your side and brushed the hair out of your face and your eyes fluttered open. 

Kit rushed out, "Are you okay!?"

You didn't say anything because of how overwhelmed you were, more of your neighbors were leaning over you and the medics were rushing through the elevator door. The medics sat your up and took you to the couch in your flat. They asked you multiple questions and came to the conclusion that you just hadn't eaten and were dehydrated. You preferred to not go to the hospital and just get some rest. The medics left and Kit had left to go say thanks to your neighbors who helped the situation. You lay back on the couch and let out a sigh, so much happened today and it wasn't even 9 o'clock. Kit had come back into your flat and locked the door behind him. He walked up to the couch and sat right next to you and put his arm around you and pulled you into him. Your head rested on his shoulder and closed your eyes.

"How are you feeling?"

"I've been better."

"Do you want to go lay in bed?"

"Ya."

Kit helped you up off of the couch and held your hand as he led you into the room. 

"Here, sit." He sat you on the bed and took off your running shoes and helped you under the covers.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome love." He kissed your forehead and left the room and then came back with a glass of water and put it on your nightstand. He walked over to his side of the bed and lay down and pulled you closer so your back was to his stomach. Before you knew it, you were asleep and so was he. All that could be heard was the breaths of you sleeping comfortably in each other's arms.

-Requested by nicknelsonbsf