heartstopper:)

Today is the day the Heartstopper came out on Netflix, you couldn't be there with him because of a cast watch party. Which you didn't mind, you wanted him and the cast to see it together rather than you. You wanted it to be the same when your T.V show came out too. You went downstairs to the living room and grabbed a big fluffy blanket so you wouldn't get cold. You turned on the first episode. You couldn't help but smile at everything, the show was put together so well, and you loved it. The way the kiss scenes were put together, the animations, the character outfits, were just amazing. You couldn't wait until Kit got home and you could tell him how proud of him you were. When you finished the show you told him how great it was. He said thank you and that he couldn't have done it without you. Even when he's not with you physically he could make you blush. You googled the show and read reviews on what people thought about it, you were so glad to not be the only one that thought this show was put together perfectly.

In the meantime, you cleaned the house since you had nothing else to do. you seeped, mopped, did the dishes, etc. You had gone up to your room for a nap because you were so bored, there was nothing to do. You tried to sleep with no prevail and just ended up scrolling on TikTok for about an hour till you heard the door unlock. You threw your phone on your bed and ran down the stairs carefully to not fall. Kit had barely dropped his stuff on the counter before you ran up to him and hugged him.

"Jump", he said.

You jumped and wrapped your legs around his torso and squeezed him even tighter.

"It was so good", you said not being able to contain your excitement.

"Thank you so much!"

He put you down and you grabbed him by the hand dragging him to the couch. you and he both sat down on the couch facing each other.

"I could talk about that show for hours, it is so beautiful and a great LGBTQ+ representation."

"It really was wasn't it, I am really glad I have you here though, supporting me every step of the way."
"Don't bother, it was the least I could do."

you leaned in for a hug and rested your head on his shoulder he did the same. you lifted your head up and rested your forehead on his. you smiled at him and he returned the gesture. he went in for a kiss which you complied with. your lips glided together with ease, your soft lips colliding with his, the heat of your breaths warming each other's face. you pulled away for and breath and kissed him again. slow and passionate.
"i know i kissed you ten times, but would you mind if i did it ten more", kit asked.
"go right ahead", you said while kit leaned in for more.