suprise! :)

it was a long day at work and you were heading to your trailer to drop off your props and change, what you didn't know was that kit was their waiting for you. kit had been away filming heartstopper and you hadn't seen him in almost 1 and a half weeks. you opened the door if your trailer still looking down at your phone getting ready to call him. you hit the call button and looked up as you heard a ring from the other side of the room. there sitting in your chair was the live of your life, kit.
he hit the answer button and with his beautiful british accent he said "hello"
i dropped my phone on the floor and shut the door behind me so people couldn't snoop. by the time i got to him he was standing and i jumped onto him wrapping my legs around him. we held each other tight for a while we were interrupted with a knock on the door. Lillie walked in and then walked out we she saw me and kit in there together. i looked back at him and then and put my hands up to his face and caressed it. he leaned in and placed his forehead on mine.
"i love you", he said.
"me too." i replied.
he kissed me and i kissed him back my hands traveling from his face to the back of his head my hand getting tangled in his hair.