Babysitting pt 2:)

You and Kit were to babysit your baby sister Elliana tonight. Your mom and dad were going to go on a date, and it just so happened to be that on the night Kit was going to spend the night. You were not worried about the night, Kit and Elliana got along well and she loved him as much as she loved you; if not that even more than you. The night went relatively well, she and kit played barbies and you guys all watched Zootopia together. Kit would always glance and you when Nick came on screen, knowing the conversation that you and your friends had a while ago with him. You tried to convince him was hot, but he didn't believe you. But every time he came on screen he would budge into you or glance at you, you felt small under his glance. You would blush and look away. When the movie got done it was about 9:30 and Elliana was ready for bed.

"Kit", Elliana yelled his name from her room.

"Yes," he replied walking to her room.

"Will you read me a story?"

Kit sat on the edge of her bed while you were helping her under the covers. 

"Well once upon a time, there was a prince who fell in love with a village girl. When he admitted his love for her, she told him no."

"Why did she tell him no", Ellie questioned.

Both you and she were intrigued. You went to where kit sat beside him, you draped your leg over his, and he put his hand on your thigh and rubbed it continuing his story.

"She told him no because if they got together then she would have to wear big princess dresses. She didn't like to dress up."

"This story sounds like Y/n, when she started to date you she complained about having to dress up for premieres and stuff", said Ellie.

Your mouth gaped open at Kit when you realized Kit was remaking the version of when he asked you to date him. But a much-exaggerated version. MUCH. Kit continued.

"But he convinced her to love him. He told her that even though the big dresses and the thick makeup, there would still be their love for each other. That their life doesn't define their love. He told her that even if she really didn't want to be with him that he would still love her."

You put your hand on top of Kits hand that rested on your thigh, you rubbed his hand. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Did they live happily after", you asked smirking at him.

" As of now yes, she still are happy with each other."

"Did he ask her to marry him", Ellie asked.

You turned to look at Kit, really wanting an answer.

"He wants to marry her. He really does, but he is still to young and has much royal business to do."

You squeezed his hand. 

"Well Ellie", you said "time for bed."

You and Kit kissed her on the forehead and left the room. As soon as Kit shut the door behind him you stopped him from walking away.

"You want to marry me?"

"What makes you say that", he said smirking.

"That story was cleary about the two of us", you sais hitting his shoulder.

He grabbed it aggagerating the pain.

"No", he said laughing.

"Sure, Mr she said know because she didn't want to wear big dresses."

He wrapped his arm around you shoulder and started walking to your room with you.

"Of course I would want to marry you y/n."

You and him stopped in the door frame of your room. He pushed you up against the door frame.

"NOthing you ever say will not make me want to marry you."

Tears welled up in your eyes.

"And nothing you say will ever get me to say no."

You grabbed the neckline of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. It was deep and passionate.

"I love you Kit."

"And I love loving you y/n."