waking up from slumber :)

you woke up with the bright sunshine from the window in your face, and two strong arms wrapped around your torso. behind you was the love of your life, kit. you slowly rolled in the bed to face him shielding the light from hitting your eyes. he hugged you tighter now, you were practically glued to him. but you didn't mind. you took your hand up to his face and softly caressed it. you looked at his beautiful strawberry blonde hair, the way his lips were slightly open, and how his brows were furrowed. he fluttered his eyes open, then squinting to protect his eyes from the sun.
"good morning love", and said.
"good morning to you too", you said, your hand still in his face.
he kept on if his hands in your back, and moved his fingers so he was massaging your back. the other hand went up to his face to rub his eyes. you admired him.
"you know, if you take a picture it lasts longer."
you blushed at the words he said. he put his arm back down to your back and rolled over with you so that his back was facing the sun. because of his big build he blocked the sun from getting to your eyes. the two of you stared at each other in comfortable silence.
"i love you kit"
" i love you too"