stargazing:)

You and Kit both happened to be in London for Press tours so you decided to get together and take a break from the craziness that your lives have been these last couple of weeks. You and Kit were laying in bed staring at the ceiling thinking. You had thrown out a couple of ideas of what you wanted to do. But Kit shot them down fast saying that you and he had done them too many times and he wanted to do something they had never done before. You swiftly turned your head in his direction before speaking.

You had a perfect idea, "Stargazing."

"Yes. Let's do it."

You put on on shoes and grabbed a blanket before grabbing Kit's hand and walking out of the door. You got in the passenger seat and Kit in the driver's seat. He started driving out of London till everywhere you looked was fields. He pulled the car into an empty lot and put his sunglasses on as the sun was still setting, you had to admit he looked pretty fine.

 He pulled the car into an empty lot and put his sunglasses on as the sun was still setting, you had to admit he looked pretty fine

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 -i mean 

anyway

You grabbed the blanket and your sunglasses. You laid the blanket down in the grass, sitting down you put on your glasses. Kit sat right next to you putting his arm around your back so that it was touching the ground right next to your hip. You looked at him and took your hand to his jaw and pulled him in for a kiss. Your hand traveled from his jaw to his shoulder resting it there. He pulled away smiling. You wrapped the hand that was resting on his shoulder around his neck and pulled him in for another one. This time you pulled away looking into his eyes. He laughed slightly causing you to too.  You turned your eyes from his looking at the sunset you could feel his gaze on you. You guys talked till it was dark out. Kit was the first one to lay down, moving his arm to the side so that you could lay your head on it. You moved your head to look at him, giving him a pick on the cheek and biting your lip innocently when he turned to look at you. He let out a chuckle. You watched the stars and formed them into shapes and named them.

You pointed up into the air "You see that one right there? It looks like a volcano exploding."

"your right it does"

"You see that one over there", said kit "It looks like your eyes.

He bent his head over to your forehead kissing it. You felt a blush rise to your face.

"Stargazing what a good idea", you said.

"Yeah, you look really beautiful underneath the stars." 

You sat up looking at him, "do I not always look beautiful?"

"Yes you do come here" 

He grabbed you by the waist pulled you in and kissed you.

Your lips worked in sync, his soft lips touch your rough ones. The hot breaths you each took. And most of all the passion of it. You kissed as if nothing else mattered but you two at that moment, like it was you and his world and everyone else was living in it. You pulled away for a breath bringing your hand to his disheveled hair using your fingers to brush it out of his face.

"We should do this more often," he said.

"We really should."

You leaned in for one more kiss before getting up and getting in the car.