storms:)

You and Kit were fast asleep, the world around you felt calm until a big jolt of would awake the two of you. You and he shot up, you slowly fell with ease as you realized there was a storm around you. You let your muscles take over and you fell back onto the mattress.

"Oh god that scared me", Kit said his head resting in his hands.

You hummed in response and pulled the shirt covering his back beckoning him to lay back down with you. He complied and pulled you into him, your back faced his chest and his chin rested at the top of your head. About half an hour later of not being able to fall asleep; you thought Kit was asleep, but he hadn't moved. But Kit thought the same, he hadn't felt you move and he couldn't seem to fall back asleep either. Still wrapped tightly in his arms you slowly turned to face him, careful to not wake him. When you finally faced him you were met with open eyes.

"What are you still doing awake", you asked him.

"I could ask you the same question."

"I can't sleep."

"Me neither."

Waking up so suddenly and the sound of thunder, the winds, and lighting  would seem to surround the room ever so suddenly. It seemed to keep you both restless.

"You want to go out and watch the storm", he asked you.

"What? Why", you said confused.

"Well, we both can't sleep. So let's grab some blankets and go layout of the porch swing and watch the storm."

You couldn't object to such a great offer. Without saying anything to him you got out of bed and put on a sweatshirt over your pajamas to keep you more comfortable. You grabbed your old comforter and followed Kit outside to the swing. It was pouring outside, the rain was hitting a perfect angle that wouldn't get either you or kit wet. Kit sat down on the swing facing forwards, you laid down on the rest of the swing and rested your head on Kit's lap. Kit laid the blanket on top of you covering you with it and partially him too.

"You need to be covered to Kit, you will get sick."

"Trust me I'm warm enough, I'm struggling to not break a sweat over here."

"Ok", you mumbled into his shirt.

You didn't watch the storm but you relaxed more listening to it. You liked hearing the wind, the rain hitting the metal roof, and the thunder; sometimes long and loud, or short and sudden. Kit massaged your hair, he earned stifled sighs coming from you because of the pleasure it gave you. At one point you two had fallen asleep, waking up to the sunshine and birds chirping. You had woken up first, you sat up and at first, it took you a second to realize where you were. You gently shook Kit awake.

"Baby, wake up it's morning now."

He grunted in response opening his eyes and quickly shutting them from the sun's rays.

"Oh god", he said rubbing his eyes.

"Do you want to go lay on the couch", you asked him.

He nodded still not fully opening his eyes. You bundled up the blanket so it didn't touch the floor and pulled Kit by the hands and dragged him to the couch. He flopped onto it like a dead fish, you quietly giggled at him. You went and shut the curtains from the patio door so that little to no light could get in disturbing you and kits peace. You placed the blanket over him and tapped kits shoulder, letting him know that you wanted him to move. He did so and you got under him, he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your lower stomach, Your hands went to play with his hair touching it admiring its softness. You both fell back asleep in each others arms.

———
thanks for 1k votes!!!!
LISTEN TO HARRYS NEW ALBUM.
NOW!!!!