Jealous:(

you were at kit house. he and his friends were hosting a party and their was a ton. i mean a ton of people there. you sat on the counter in the kitchen and kit stood between your legs. one hand was on your hip while the other was holding a drink. your hand was on hi shoulder and the other holding a drink you were kissing doing much of what the other couples were doing. you pulled away for a breath. you hopped if the counter and grabbed his free hand and ran to where a bunch of people were dancing.
"come on! let's go kit!"
he dragged along, preferring to stay in a more quiet place. you were pretty drunk and he wasn't which explains why you wanted to dance.  you entered the room where everybody was. it was really crowded and hot. you danced and at some point kit had left with his friends somewhere. when kit left boys were hitting on you left and right. you didn't really know what to do so you just ignored them.
you and your friends stopped dancing and went to the kitchen wanting to get a drink. when you went in kit was in there talking with his friends. he acknowledged you and went back to talking with his friends. you sat on the counter across from where kit was standing. when you were sitting in the counter a boy came up to you.
"hey can i have you number", he asked.
you looked at kit before answering "sorry i have a boyfriend."
kit was pretty mad but also understanding, you were attractive. no doubt about it. it got to be really annoying when it happened multiple times. after about 5 boys coming up to you kit got mad. he walked out of the room and left the house. all of you and your friends watched him leave, they looked at you expecting you to do something.
"i'm going to go and talk to him", you said sliding off the counter.
"yah you probably should", one of his friends said.
you went outside to look for him. you couldn't find him until you went to the backyard. he was sitting on the steps of the porch surrounded by darkness. you sat down next to him.
"you ok"
he started to get up yo leave before you grabbed his hand and pulled him back down.
"i'm fine y/n"
"no your clearly not because you wouldn't be acting like this.
"i'm fine why don't you go talk to all those men who clearly want to be with you."
offended you said "how is this my fault?"
"i'm sorry i just-"
he stopped talking and his head fell into his hands. you turned your body towards his. you rubbed your hand against his back. he leaned against you and laid his head on your shoulder.
"is somebody jealous?"
"me jealous? no."
you lifted his head of your shoulder and kissed him. he pulled away from the shirt kiss and moved his body towards you this time his hand was in your waist and jaw. he moved his lips toward yours and kissed you. the sudden kiss was moving slow. your lips glided together and you could feel his hot short breath against your mouth. with one hand in his hair and the other on his jaw you could feel his hot cheek.  the hand that was in your hip moved pushing you into his body more. you moved you hand for his head to his chest resting it their, you could feel his heart beating rapidly. when he pulled away for a breath, he was less tense, his shoulders had dropped and he seemed relaxed. you stood up and stood in front of him, you grabbed both of his hands and tried to pull him up. he groaned not wanting too.
"come one, show those boys who i belong to."
that made him want to get up.
we walked to the front of the house and walked in the door. you went to the same spot that you were before you left, this time you sat on the counter. your friends acknowledged that you were back and smiled at you. before you knew it a boy had come up to you. all of your friends laughed at him.
"he can i have-"
"she has a boyfriend."
the boy realized who exactly was your boyfriend quickly leaving before he got more embarrassed.
"that's my boy", you said leaning over to him kissing him.