finals:)

you and kit are in the same grade. he's in year 13 and your a senior, same grade just different countries. approaching the end of school year finals were coming up. you were really nervous, even though you had already gotten accepted into Oxford, you wanted it to go well.
it was the night before the big test, you were at you desk studying and kit was watching tv on bed behind you. it was 10:30 and you had been studying since 7.
"y/n, you need to come to bed. if you don't have energy tomorrow the test won't go well."
he was right and you hated to admit it. you crawled into bed getting under the covers. Kits arm loves to your back rubbing his thumb in circles. yo rested your head on his bare chest listening to his heartbeat. using your fingers you traced his muscles, after laying for about 15 minutes you fell asleep.
you woke up around 3 and you and kit were on opposite sides of the bed. you went up to him tapping on his shoulder to wake him up.
"what", he said rubbing his eyes confused why you were waking him up.
"we're not cuddling anymore, i want too", you stated about forming on your lips.
Kit took his arms to you waist and pulled your back to his chest. his arms wrapped around you tightly. he buried his head into the crook of your neck mumbling "go to bed okay."
"okay, i love you."
"i love you to"
he kissed your temple and placed his head on the pillow.