grocery store:)

To say the least, your pantry was a joke. You had like 2 goldfish left in that humungous carton, the only thing left in your fridge was grape juice that expired a month ago. It was a hot summer day and you and Kit had nothing planned for the rest of the day. You walked upstairs to your bedroom in a white cropped tank top and coral sweatshirts. You sat down at your vanity and put on some mascara and brushed your hair. 

"Why are you getting ready?" Asked Kit.

"Well, I need to go to the grocery store to get groceries, where have like no food left."

"Can I come", asked Kit still in a sweatshirt and pajama pants.

"If you hurry up and get ready yes."

In the meantime, you decided to lightly curl your hair. Kit wore blue jeans and a white tee shirt with his airforces. You decided to match him and went to your closet and changed into blue jean shorts and your airforces. You grabbed your purse, sunglasses, Kit's hand, and walked out the door. You got into your car and drove to Trader Joe's. You grabbed the stuff you actually needed like bread, fruit and vegetables, milk, cheese, and meats. While Kit grabbed goldfish, chips, and other junk food we didn't need. 

While he put salsa in your cart you pushed your sunglasses to the top of your head and said "you never eat salsa."

"It looks appetizing."

you rolled your eyes and went to the checkout line. There was only one cashier open and a line full of people. You heard kit sigh, you checked to look at him and his shoulders were drooped like a four-year-old. 

"You are so impatient."

He moved so he was standing behind you and set his chin atop of your head.

"You're the perfect height for me to rest my chin on."

You were significantly shorter than him, you grabbed both of his hands and brought them to your torso. 

He whispered in your ear "how long is this going to take?"

"I don't know maybe 20 minutes. Do you want to go out and wait in the car?"

He nodded his head vigorously putting his hand out so you could drop the keys in your hand. You searched through the bad furiously searching for them, you were sure how much more patience Kit had left.  You  finally found them and set them in his hand he started to walk away before he could get farther you grabbed hi by the hand and pulled him back.

"You have to help me load the grocery in the trunk and unload them too."

Like a 5 year old boy Kit whined "fine."