bubbles:)

It was the fourth of July and you were on a boat at the lake with a couple of your and Kit's mutual friends. You and he were sitting in the back of the boat and your other friends were up talking with the driver of the boat. Counting you and kit, there were only 5 people. 3 girls and 2 boys. You were sitting in the back of the boat admiring the view around you. Kit sat next to you not occupied he eventually went up with the rest of the group to talk. One of the girls came back and sat with you bubbles in hand. 

"When the boat stops", she said "we should play with bubbles."

"Im SO down."

You and her talked for a bit until the boat came to a stop. You and her were still talking when came up and threw you in the water, the girl sitting next to you, Lidia, her boyfriend threw her in too. you both came out of the wat mad. 

"Kit why would you do that."

"Y/n, were at a lake, swim."

"Well yah, I was going to on my own time."

Kit jumped in splashing water into your face. He swam up to you and grabbed you by the waist and pulled you in. Your back was against his chest. 

"kit grab the paddle board."

There was a paddle board on the boat and you wanted to sit on it. 

Kit climbed into the boat and threw it into the water. You climbed onto the paddle board. Before Kit jumped back into the water you had him give you bubbles. He threw them to you and you started to use them. Kit swam up to your board and he rested his arms on the paddle board. You blew the bubbles in his face, he scrunched up his face and laughed at you. You smiled and laughed at him. You did it again leaning forward a little bit. You ended up tipping the paddle board. Before you could go under Kit grabbed you. 

"My bubbles", you said sadly.

"I will get you new ones okay?" His hands lifted you up and your arms were resting on his shoulders. The sun was setting behind you and you couldn't help but kiss him.