rain:)

You and Kit had the Friday off and there wasn't much to do so he decided to take your dog, Phoneix, on a walk. You laid back and relaxed on the couch watching Never Have I Ever. You would sit and cringe at the dialogue and the story's plotline, having to pause every once in while contemplating continuing to watch the show. Not paying attention to the show you watched outside to see it pouring. Poor Kit he was going to be soaked, you went upstairs because you knew he was going to be coming home soaked. You grabbed towels and folded them by the door. You went back to watching your t.v show. Before you even knew a soaked Kit and Phoenix walked through the door. They started to walk through the door, they didn't seem to be stopping. 

"Stop their Mr, take off your shoes and sweatshirt."

While he did what you asked, you took a towel to your dog and dried off. While drying the dog off he shook and water that smelled like dog. 

"Ugh! Phoenix!"

Kit laughed at you, water falling from his hair to his face. You grabbed a towel and put it on his head and grabbed the rest around his body. You shook the towel on his hair drying it. You then dried his clothes. He hugged you getting you wet.

"Kit! Go upstairs and change then you can hug me", you said laughing.

With your body still pressed up against him, he put his hands to your face and lifted your head to make you look at him. He kissed you gently and rested his forehead against yours

"You might want to get changed to love, your clothes are exactly dry" he smiled.

"Your right", you laughed.

You grabbed Kit's hand dragging him up the stairs.