parents:)

You and kit were sitting in the car on the way to meet your parents. You were driving and he was sitting in the passenger seat. You and he were holding hands and you could feel his sweaty hands.
"Kit", you laughed "You have nothing to worry about! I'm sure they will love you!"

"Yeah sure", he mumbled very nervously.

You held his hand up to your lips and kissed it lightly your gaze returning to the road. When you arrived at your parent's house you opened your door and turned to look at the kit, you closed it,

"Kit, I'm serious, my parents will love you."

"You don't know that."

"I do know that, come on."

You opened your door once more and walked to the passenger side. Kit had opened the door and his feet were out his elbows rested on his knees and his head rested in his hands. You grabbed his forearm and pulled him out of the car, he reluctantly got out of the car, practically dragging his feet to the front door of the house. Before knocking on the door kit grabbed your shoulders and turned them so you were facing him.

"No matter what they say about me I will still want to be with you."

"I thought that was guaranteed with a relationship", you giggled.

He chuckled back.

"I love you", you said.

"I love you too", he replied.

You knocked on the door and were greeted by two loving parents. First, your parents embraced you in a hug before you pulled away. 

"You must be Kit", your mother said "I've heard much about you."

She pulled him into a hug.

While in the hug Kit said, "I hope all good things."

"All good things", she smiled at him.

Kit shook your father's hand before holding the door open for all of you to walk in.

"Your house is beautiful", Kit told your mother.

"Thank you so much dear, it took many years for it to get like this."

"Those years were spent well", he chuckled while saying.

"Let's go to the living room shall we", your father said.

Kit placed his hand on your lower back while you and your family walked to the living room. He sat next to the armchair on the sofa and you sat right next to him, shoulder to shoulder. He draped his arm around your shoulder and rubbed your arm with his hand.

Your father clapped his hand together while sitting down "now, tell me how you two met."

Kit told the whole story barely being able to keep his blush down. You smiled at him watching him tell the story you love so much.

When he had finished the story your mom said: "Well I guess I can say you two were meant for each other, I can see the love in your eyes."

Your mother and father nodded at each other and then said "let's go eat shall we."

"Yes we shall", you giggled.

The rest of the dinner went quite well, and you were pleasantly surprised to see Kit and your father get along. When it was finally time to go your parents walked you and Kit to the door. They each hugged you and Kit.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Kit", your father said.

Your mother looked at your father and said "he's very right."

Your mother gave him one more hug before saying I love you to you and then shutting the door. You looked at him.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it? I told you they were going to like you!"

"It was worse than expected actually", he replied sarcastically.

He put both of his hands on your lower back before pulling you into a kiss. Your arms hung around his neck. You both smiled into the kiss.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you to Kit", you said smiling pulling him into one more kiss.