may weather:)

it was the beginning of may and it was staring to get warm outside. it was around 10 am and you had gotten out of bed to let your dog axel outside. when you went outside it was as really warm outside. you ran upstairs to your room to get kit.
"kit!"
he didn't even reply but opened his eyes to look at you.
"get your ass up let's go outside."
"why?"
"because it is really nice outside."
you went to his side of the bed and pulled him out of bed. he groggily walked down the stairs with you and then you pulled him out of your house to the back yard where your dog axel was.
you through the dog toy to axel while kit sat down in a porch chair and watched you and him played catch back and forth. you let axel rest and went and sat on the arm chair that kit was sitting at. he put his hands on your hips and he pulled you into his lap. you were sitting on his lap sideways; you were able to see his face. you leaned forward to kiss him, the blowed your hair into his face and he laughed at you hair being blowed into the kiss. before you new it the small axel jumped into you and kits lap. with kits other hand behind your back, he itched axel ear.
————
sorry for the short chapter
i'm eating lunch and trying to socialize
i do have piano tonight so i might not be able to update today
but thanks for 21k!!!!
- m