coffee shop:)

you were bored in london. you had finished filming for the day and all of your friends had stuff to do so you decided to walk. you had your purse and sunglasses ready face the challenges of london. you were walking down the brick paved sidewalk when you saw a cute little coffe shop, you decided you would go in and get a small coffee and muffin or something. you walked in and the aroma of coffee filled you senses. there was a line, around 5 people were in front of you. in front of you stood a tall man, he had light red hair, and a string build. he smelt good too. a mother with a crying baby stood behind you with a sleeping baby in the stroller. you turned to look at the baby.
"your baby is so cute", you told the mother.
"awww thank you, his name is axel."
"that is such a cute name."
the man in front of me turned to look at axel, " he is a cute baby"
"thank you so much!"
you finally got to see his face, he had sunglasses placed on the top of his head. His hair was soft and covered his forehead, he had the most beautiful smile. you smiled at him and smiled back.
he ordered a medium black coffee, gross.
when it was finally your turn to order, you got a small iced coffee. pretty basic. you also got a vegan chocolate donut. you went and sat down out side in one of the two seated tables. your sunglasses were on blocking the sunlight, also for you hoping that none of your fans saw you. you were on your phone scrolling through endless news stories about you when somebody sat down in front of you. you looked up to see that cute boy that was in front of you in line, with his black coffee in hand.
"hello", you questioned.
"i know you."
"you do?"
"you play Maddie on My Girl."
you stared at him a little longer. you realized that this was the boy yaz was working on Heartstopper with. nick nelson.
"and you play nick nelson."
"how did you know? the show hasn't came out yet."
"yaz is my best friend, she talks about the show a lot. and i've read the comics."
"she's talked about you too."
you and him talked for a bit about random things sipping your coffee.
"i don't understand how you like black coffee."
"how do you know i like black coffee?"
"well when a hit guy is standing in front of you your gonna listen to his order."
he looked up to the sky trying to hide his blush. you bit the lip of your coffee happy you were able to get a rise out of him.
"do you think i could get you number", he asked nervously biting his lip.
"yes", you said with excitement in your voice handing him your phone.
he added his number to your phone and yours to his.
you told him that you should get leaving and got up. he stood up to and you gave him a hug hoping that you could see him again with one last goodbye you went your separate ways.

the next day you woke up to this.
BREAKING NEWS:
MY GIRL STAR Y/N, IS CAUGHT WITH UPCOMING HEART STOPPER STAR KIT CONNOR
oh shit.