stable :)

you and kit had been friends since kindergarten, he has been by your side through it all. the breakups, the deaths, the really sad romance movies. and you were there for him during it all, getting rejected from roles, and being with him while he got roles. you were with him when he got accepted for the role of Reggie, you were really excited for him.  it was now the middle of filming and kit was at a party with the other cast members. kit was talking with some of the cast members, just talking about life and stuff like that. at some point, the members' love life had come up. 

"Hey Kit, you got anyone special", asked a cast member.

"Yah someone I guess, but we've been friends forever and I don't think that she likes me back like that."

"What makes you think that", someone blurted out.

"I don't know, she just never shows any interest in me. Whenever anyone asks about me she always mentions me as a friend."

"Well you never know", Taron said beside him "she may be waiting for you to make the move."

"Maybe", Kit admitted.

The subject changed and everyone's gaze fell off of Kit.

Taron, who sat beside Kit whispered in his ear.

"You should go get the girl."

Kit looked at him shocked that he was still stuck on the subject.

"Go to her house and say you forgot your favorite sweatshirt there as an excuse to talk to her."

"I don't know man."

Kit laid his head in his hands.

"Go, nobody is stopping you", he nodded his head towards the door.

Kit knew he was right, he got up and walked to the door.

Somebody from behind called him "where are you going, man?"

"Uh", he stuttered "nowhere."

Before anyone could ask any more question he walked out the door.

He ran out on the street and called a taxi right to your house. He sat in the back of the car unsure what to say. Before he even knew it he had arrived at your house. Your parents were in the front of the driveway working on the plants upfront. They looked at Kit and pointed towards the stable where you and your horse were. You and a fond love for horses and rode them whenever you needed to getaway. Kit knew that and would never bother while you were riding but today was different he was going to confess his love. He ran into the stable to see you about to get onto your horse. 

You heard a noise behind you and turned to see Kit out of breath.

"Why are you here?"

"Y/n, I have something to tell you, not necessary something to tell you but to do."

He looked at you, seeing confusion written all over your face, he walked up to you, you could feel each other's breath on the face of each other.

"I don't know if you feel the same way but-"

He leaned in and kissed you, out of shock you didn't kiss back. But once you realized what was going on you kissed back. You leaned into him and put a hand up to his shoulder, your other hand holding onto the saddle on your horse. His hand wrapped around your waist pulling you in, closer than the either of you had even been before. You pulled away for a breath.

"I wanted to let you know y/n, that I like you more in just a friend way. I just never told you; or showed you until now."

"I do to", you said smiling.

Your cheeks were red happy that he finally made the move that you have been waiting for ever since you and him met. When you and kit met back in primary school you were friends, but as you grew older, your feelings for him grew and grew everyday. 

"Well", he said rubbing his hands on his jeans awkwardly "I have to go. Hopefully I will see you soon."

You nodded eagarly and smiled at him he ran out the door to catch the taxi. He left you standing their in your thoughts, you turned to look at your horse.

"Did you see that?"

Your horse only grunted in response, you patted her head and got on. You were only going to ride your horse to get through a few thoughts, but now it seems like you have so much more to sort threw.

---------

Part 2?