storytime :)

it was a early night for you and kit. you had both gotten home early and decided to got out to eat. when you had both gotten home you is was relatively late. you walked into the bathroom to take a shower. you did everything you needed to day and got out, you wrapped a white towel around you body and walked into the room. kit was sitting on the bed, his back resting against the bed frame. he looked up from his phone to look at you, he looked at the water beads the dropped down you back and your wet hair. you went and grabbed clothes from you closet and brought them back into the bathroom to change. you blow dried your hair, amongst other things that you did before bed. you walked over to your bookshelf grabbing a book ad sat down on the bed. you looked at kit, and smiled. he smiled back.
"i'm going to go take a shower ok?"
"okay"
he leaned over and kissed your forehead, and then went to the bathroom. he took a quick shower. he later came out of the shower with the towel hanging around his waist, the after beads falling down his abs. you laid the book down you were reading in your lap.
"what are you looking at y/n?"
"oh nothing in particular", you said nothing the stands of hair out your face.
he walked into his closet and came out with clothes in his hand. he walked to the bathroom to get changed. you went back to reading your book. then kit came out with wet hair and sweatpants and socks on. no shirt for though. you watched him as he got into bed.
"what are you always watching me", he asked knowing what he was doing.
"what do you think i'm doing?"
"come here", he said wanting you to lay with him.
he sat up so he was sitting against the headboard of the bed.
you laid you head in his lap.you started to read aloud. you were reading they both die in the end. you started to read about how the two boys, mateo and rufus had one day left to live and how they were living it. while reading you felt the massages from kits hand stop. you looked up to see him slowly falling asleep. you put you book on the nightstand, and put the bookmark in saving you spot. you turned off your lamp the only light shining in the room. you lowered you body into the bed and pulled kit into you. he slowly adjusted to your body moving his head into the crook your neck. he wrapped his arms around you and you did the same to him.