clumsy:)

You are a clumsy disaster, and without Kit, you'd probably lose your head. And you're grateful for that. He always kept you in order. Let you know when work was if you had an interview or meeting that day, or some basic stuff like if you needed to do your laundry. Today you definetly needed that extra brain. It started right off the bat in the morning. 

"Y/n wake up you need to start getting ready"

You woke up a bit confuzzled as to why he was telling you to wake up at 8 in the morning. 8 IN THE MORNING! You had an interview at 9:30! 

"oh shit," you said quietly but frantically. You crawled over to the other side of the bed where Kit was standing, gave him a quick peck on the lips, and jogged to the bathroom. 

Before shutting the door you heard a  "thanks for this kiss."

You got in the shower and got clean, you put on your robe while you did your hair and makeup. You turned to the chair that held your clothes and found that they weren't there.

The door opened and Kit with a pile of clothes in his hand said "one step ahead of you."

"Thanks, love"

You got dressed and opened the door and asked Kit "How do I look?"

"Gorgeous as always,," he said with a smirk looking back down to tie his shoes. 

You couldn't help but blush. Your manager told you to be at the Zoom meeting at around 9:15 so they could get everything set up. It was 9 right now so you weren't worried about being late you cleaned your room so it didn't look like a mess in the meeting. You sat at you desk on your phone till it was time to log on.

"Y/n you need to log on to your zoom meeting" he yelled at you from downstairs.

"Oh yay thanks Kit!"

He hummed in response and you logged on. The interview went fantastic and you were ready to chill the rest of the day. But Kit reminded you that you promised to go out to dinner was Yaz this evening at 6. You were were getting ready to walk out of the door when you remembered that you had to kiss him goodbye.

"I finally remembered something today" you said holding your hands behind your back with an innocent smile looking up to him.

He looked up at me waiting for me to tell him what you remembered.You got on your tippy toes till your mouth reached his. He took his hands to your waist and you took yours to his hair. It was deep and passionate. You pulled away and spoke against his lips.

"I love you"

He pulled you in for one more kiss and replied "I love you too."