book store:)

You have always been a reader, you loved books since you were a kid. It all really started with Harry Potter, say what you will about the Harry Potter franchise but it is a classic you can't go wrong with a classic. A wall in your room had been dedicated to bookshelves Ranging from The Selection to the Secret Life of Addie LaRue. You had stories such as They Both Die at the End, Hunger Games, Six of Crows and so much more. You just loved living in an imaginary world at any given moment. Even though you loved reading somebody else loved admiring while you did so. Kit. Kit loved watching you get deep into a book, he loved seeing you get frustrated over characters, or get emotional over their deaths. He loved every aspect of it. 

This day, in particular, was a rainy day, you and Kit were stuck in the house with nothing to do. You were laying on the couch with Kit. He was laying down on his back his head resting on the arm of the couch. You were laying down in between his legs, nose deep into a book. The first book of the Shadow and Bone series. You had only 8 pages left in the book, you weren't able to stop it consumed you. You finished the book and were in awe of what you just read. You rolled in your place on the couch throwing the book to the other side of the couch. You laid your head on Kit's stomach. 

"Is everything ok love", Kit asked being much more concerned about something else other than my book drama. 

"I just finished a book, I want to start reading the second one, but the problem is; I don't have it."

"Let's go get it then."

"Wait really!"

"Yep, go get changed I will be waiting down here for you. 

You put your hands on the arm of the couch where Kit was and kissed him. Your mouths slowly moved his wet lips moving roughly against your dry ones. The heat of our bodies radiation to each other. I could feel his fast heartbeat against my chest. He laid his phone on his stomach and put his arms up to your waist. They slowly traveled up to your neck, your skin getting goosebumps from his touch.

"Thank you", you said against his lips; looking directly into his eyes.

"Thank me when we have the book, go get ready", he chuckled.

You ran up to your room to get changed. You put on light blue ripped mom jeans and one of Kit's dark maroon hoodies. You brushed your hair, put on lip gloss, your glasses, and white platformed converse. You were ready to go; you ran downstairs to see Kit with his shoes on and wallet and umbrella in hand. He lifted his hand out for you to take it. You complied with his actions skipping down the hallway till you got to the elevator. The doors opened and the two of you walked in, Kit stood in the corner, and you stood in front of him leaning against his tall frame. 

You got to the car, you in the passenger, Kit in the driver. You drove to the nearest book store, you running to the door, Kit jogging behind you. You immediately went to the fiction section looking for the second and third book. When Kit found you he started browsing.

"Found them", stated Kit.

You turned in Kit's direction having Kit grab them since they were on the top shelf.

"Thank you so much", you said getting on your tiptoes to kiss him. The hand that was free from books went to your cheek caressing it. He complied with your kiss, your mouths working together to create passion. 

He pulled away and said, "I love you more than you will ever know."

You smiled at his remark, "There is nothing better than hearing you say that because I love loving you."

You kissed one more time before going to checkout you knew books.