vaca:)

Beaches. Tropical. People. Those three things are what you love most about Rio De Janeiro. The beaches are to die for, the tropical forests are home to the most beautiful animals, and people. The people are so welcoming and they love that you love their home. You had been there multiple times for filming and it never got old, you were always amazed by the exotic colors the homes, and all of the delicious foods. Every time you got back from Rio De Janeiro you would tell Kit of all the wonders you saw and how much you want to go back. Then one day after you got back he told you how much he would want to experience it with you. You were so excited.

9 Months later you were walking through an airport at 4 a.m to head to South America. Unfortunately Kit wouldn't let you pay for the trip he said it was his treat. Whatever that means.

The flight was very slow and boring, you only downloaded 2 movies so you watched those on repeat for 12 hours.

When you finally got to the hotel you and Kit probably slept for 1-2 hours since London is only about 4 hours ahead of Rio De Janeiro. You and Kit woke up at 8 a.m. and headed out to one of the local restaurants for breakfast. Kit loved eating in foreign countries because of how different the cultures are, Kit has never had crepes for breakfast before. That shocked you because you're a sucker for crepes. 

You guys headed back to the hotel so you could change into your bathing suits so you could go swimming at the beach. The water was so clear and had a beautiful blue hue. You were carrying some stuff but as soon as your feet hit the sand you threw anything you were holding into Kit's arms and ran into the water. Kit met back up with you when he had finished putting everything down. 

He spun you around in the water and dipped you. You were laughing so much. No one was there, you guys had the whole place to yourselves. You sat down where the water met the sand so the water was still cooling you down. Kit sat right next to you.

"Isn't it beautiful", you said with a gawking smile on your face.

"Yep", Kit said looking directly at you. You turned away to hide the blush on your face but he still saw it. Kit admired how you looked in this moment, the crimson blush brought out the color in your eyes and your smile lit up the world around you. He put his hand on your chin and brought you in for a kiss. It's moments like these that you are reminded of how you are the luckiest girl in the world.